39

"What?!" my voice raising as I stare at the president of my company, Sir Seth beside me

"Do you have any problems, Miss Whitfield?" He raised a brow.

"Yes I do. He's my EX boyfriend. Why do I need to be in a pretend relationship with him?!"

"Well, it's for publicity of course. You have two films currently and one from the one you've shot in Korea that will have it's VIP premier next month. Meanwhile, Mr. Stoll also have two films he just finished and is filming another one right now." 

"For the media? A publicity stunt?? For what?! I'm already popular at it is, I don't need anymo-"

"I will not take anymore complaints Miss Whitfield, you signed with our company so you follow what I say." I gritted my teeth.

I stomped out of his office. I only have five months left before my contract with them expires and about two months after that is my graduation, I can't just breach it or legal actions would get involved. Fuck!

"Rene, I know, I'm sorry about this."

"No it's fine, you can't do anything about it either.."

"You could tell Mr and Mrs Whitfield about this."

"No way!..I don't want to bother them with my problems..*sigh* It's just work anyways. When do I start that stupid thing?"

"After you've finished filming Undercover Agents so about a month and a half from now."

"Alright.."

. . .

"Aera? What's wrong?" Charm asked me as I plop on the bench.

"*sigh* My company is forcing me to be in a relationship with Lykos." I rolled my eyes.

"The fuck? That baldie wants you to do that shit?! What a F-" Loey was about to curse when Arc covered her mouth.

"The principal is right there." Charm shushed her.

"Oh sorry..hehe" 

"You can't decline?" Arc asked, concerned.

"No I can't.."

"Why so suddenly though?? There really isn't a reason for that kind of publicity stunt with the two of you. If it was a much less popular actor then maybe but him??" Charm narrowed her eyes in displeasure.

"I know right? I can't figure it out either." 

*BUZZ BUZZ*

The bell rung so we had to go to our last class. It was Mr. Crxppybum's class and he hasn't shown up at all. I was right, it was Miss Renata who substituted. Today I have a time off so when our class ended early I went to Mr. Crxppybum's office.

Miss Calliope, Mr. Crxppybum's sister and principal just let me go in and out of his office. I sat down on his chair and spun around.

'Idiot is taking so long in his business trip...*sigh* My life's a mess, My dumb soulmates are trying to get in my heart, my company's president is being a big dick, my sibling's soulmates are my soulmates' siblings, and all the filming arghhh'