25

"The boxes with the olive green tape are mine

"The boxes with the olive green tape are mine." Yeah and plenty of boxes in this truck are mine.

Hard bound books and novels I've collected throughout the years. Albums, photocards, Photo Albums, CD's, Records, Awards, Art stuff, Taekwondo gears, Bags, Clothes, secret food, and all other stuff.

Fxck! I forgot about my vibrator. I didn't bother labelling which box was it in since I was the one who was gonna unpack it anyways. As long as they don't open the boxes, I'm good..right?

They each carried a box and lifted it in.

"Wait!" I shouted, they stopped in their tracks and looked at me confused.

I went in first and opened the shoe cabinet. I took out extra indoor slippers and laid it infront.

"No shoes inside the house." I smiled.

They didn't complain and removed their shoes, damn they're expensive!

While they brought in my things I unboxed most of them and arranged it in my room. I was getting irritated with my hair, I should have kept one elastic on my wrist.

I unboxed one of the boxes and finally found the box to my vanity table! The box with my makeup and beauty products, elastics should be in here as well.

"Aera! Can you help me real quick?" Eomma called me.

"Ok, I'll be right there!" I got up and went to mom.

"Unnie~ it's soo hot. Do you have any hair elastics?" Hana asked.

"Yeah I do, it's in my room." I walked back to my room, as I went to reach over to the box.

Eun harshly brushed pass me, making the box topple over. I was gonna trip forwards but Mr. Ivanov was lucky enough to help me up.

I sighed in relief but I noticed his eyes were glued on the floor. I followed his line of sight and saw my..vibrator..FXCKING SHXT!!

"Unnie, where is the-" I hurriedly grabbed an elastic and ran towards Hana

"Unnie, where is the-" I hurriedly grabbed an elastic and ran towards Hana. I blocked the sight of my..thing and gave her the elastic.

"Here's the elastic, go now~" I pushed her out of my room. I let out a breath, thank God she didn't have to see that.

Wait.. I turned around and saw the rest of them in there, looking at me intently.  I rushed to the thing and hid it inside the cabinet.

I resumed to doing what I was doing earlier, pretending as if  n o t h i n g  happened.

They understood the assignment and didn't asked me anything about it.

I was arranging the books when I felt a hand on my hair. It was Mr. Ivanov brushing my hair with a comb and he neatly tied it up with an elastic.

He's good at it, figures he has long hair too but in the same time, he probably feels it huh? The mates' connection.

It disappoints me every now and then but it's fine. I've already accepted it anyways. Suddenly a finger touches my nape.

"Um..Mr. Ivanov? Is there something wrong?"

"The mark...the mark on your neck, has it always have been there?" He asked me seriously.

"Ah you mean my sun birthmark?" I asked. Then the rest of them stood up.

Mr. Crxppybum gently held my neck with both of his hands and examined it. He brushed it softly with his fingers. The cold sensation of his hands sent a chill down my spine.

"I-I was born with it. My brothers and sister have moons in theirs. I'm the only one with a sun which I found odd. Ah! Ms. Calliope also had one too.  Hihi turns out she was mates with my brothers." I laughed.

"But that means.." Mr. De la Fontaine murmured.

"Hm?"

"Nothing, it's nothing." He gave me a smile. In the same time Mr. Crxppybum finally let go of my nape.

"Was there something wrong with it?" I asked genuinely curious. I never really had a good look at it since it is at a place I couldn't see.

"Not at all."

Weird...but ok? We continued on fixing my room and I finally gave in and let them store away my things away as well. I was the one fixing all my undergarments' of course.

If I were to do all this myself it'd take a day or two. They work hella fast, I wonder where else are they fast at... Kidding!

We finished at around 7:00pm

"Thank you guys." I gave a bow out of respect and thankfulness.

Though we are mates, we haven't acknowledged each other yet nor are we close. Hence why my eyes are still silver.

The cool thing is, if and I mean IF they suddenly want me as their mate again which I highly doubt since I'm not their type..anyways, even if they recite the vow of acknowledgement, my eyes wouldn't turn back to blue UNLESS I accept it.

The final say is on me. Hihihihi

"Ms. Aera, you still have one more box left." Mr. De la Fontaine said as he carried the last box.

"Ah, please just call me Aera. Thank you" I smiled, it's weird to have someone older than me and someone I respect refer to me as Miss.

I opened the box and it was my secret food stash. I happily walked to the basket underneath my bed, the bed has a secret compartment and placed the food in.

"That's a lot of bubblegum flavored candy." Mr. Hendrix pipped in from beside me.

"Well, it is my favorite flavor." I laughed.

"You also have an interesting book collection." Mr. Crxppybum said.

"At least I have your books" I said proudly. I read all of his novels and it was great!

"You do? How come I don't see them?"

"Because it's here silly. It was the first one I hid when I first got here, I value my books very much." In the bookshelf you have to twist a certain part to open a hidden bookshelf inside.

I store all of my prized books in here.

"You have..all of my books?" His eyes widen as he looked at me

To be Continued . . .