3

-Devereux's POV-

-Devereux's POV-

"..If you're going to 7 Eleven, you should try their Bubble gum ice cream, It tastes good, bye then." She said hurridely and walked away.

Interesting

I wasn't planning on going to 7 Eleven since I was planning on going up to the elevator and go buy something inside.

I bought the Bubble gum ice cream she was talking about,

It does taste quite nice.

After I bought what I needed I headed to my office.

I finished my work early, and took a break. I was surfing the internet when I thought might as well search her name.

r e n e e s m e

Many articles and videos popped up.

Oh so she's half korean, I did think she was part asian since she still has some features that indicate to it but she looks more American.

Her scent was also pretty pleasant, she smelled like peaches

I saw that she had been in many variety shows whenever she goes to Korea.

I pressed on one and started watching.

It opened with seeing her from the view of a corner wall camera by the ceiling.

So she owns an apartment there..

She was wearing a large gray hoodie and gray seat pants. He hair was tied up in a messy bun and she had golden rimmed glasses on.

She walked to her fridge and got a tub of ice cream. The camera view switches to the one in front of her.

"Today's challenge is for me to go shopping and buy 20 yellow items under 50 dollars."

She said to the camera as she ate her Bubble gum Ice cream. She must really like that flavour.

"Brother Chul-soo and Sister Areum are going to be there and do the challenge with me, I'm excited!" She does a little happy dance.

So its a challenge with other celebrities..

The camera skips to when she is already out walking, the camera man following her from the back and one from the front.

"As you three know, today's challenge is to buy 20 yellow items under 50 dollars. You have to complete the challenge in 30 minutes, time starts now!"

She starts running fron vendor to vendor.

"Mister how much is this yellow hair clip?"

"3 dollars."

"How expensive" she mutters and stares at the hair clip.

"Can it go any lower? Please?" She gives him puppy dog eyes. She actually looks cute unlike the women that tried to seduce me before.