58

" J-Just remember these two things that I'm going to tell you, never let yourself be put in a situation where you are alone. Never. Lastly.. " She leaned in and whispered,

"Beware of the woman with a scar on the back of their head. She will be the reason for your demise."

. . . 

"Your fortune was amazing, Rene~" Lykos cheered and hugged me.

I looked at him and smiled, "Are you sure you listened to what she said?"

The sign that his Adam's apple bobbed in uncertainty, explains it all. I sighed and wheeled myself out of the tent.

A woman with a scar on the back of their head? I don't know anyone like that.

"Well then, I shall be going. My companion is probably already looking for me." Maro said.

He walked away but as we went on different paths, I could see him join a woman with a bucket hat. 

'I guess that's his companion..huh.' I thought and continued to wander around the park. We went to a couple of more rides and I enjoyed my time torturing Lykos by riding the rides I knew he hated the most.

The Ferris wheel is supposed to be a romantically boring ride that was over-hyped by social media, so it was a must-ride in any amusement park. Instead, I had to deal with a grown man, clinging to my hand.

It felt numb by how tight he was holding onto it. I will not count how many times I am disappointed that this was the man that caused me one of the heavy traumas in my life and probably the biggest reason why I don't trust men.

Unlike my soulmates, that has...some issues as well.. He on the other hand is just a plain psychotic, narcissistic, manipulative, idiot! That took advantage of my equally stupid younger self.

But I must say...I have to thank him. It was because of what I experienced in my past relationship with him that I was able to grow and become more mature. Learn from my mistakes..the mistake to trust too quickly. That is why I strive to become the version of myself. A version that won't break.

I might not be her yet but I'm making progress.

"Rene?" He asked, faking concern.

'Oh, how I wish to bash your face..' I thought with a smile.

"Sorry, I was caught in my own train of thoughts." I laughed.

He chuckled and got inside the car. Finally, we were going to go to Aurelian Mall. 

B to the O to the R to the I to the N to the G

I suppressed the urge to yawn in front of his mansplaining face. Does he seem to forget that I will inherit my grandmother's company or...? Cause he's talking as if I don't study business and as if I have no knowledge in this area.

I looked around, ignoring his rant, and saw this gorgeous watch that I think would look great on Calixto's wrist. Oh! this tie would fit Soren's white coat..This perfume would match Revere's taste. I bet that Viktor would absolutely love this shirt!  Alicai has been wanting a simple belt and this would look nice on him. Devereux will absolutely adore these shoes!

I asked my bodyguard to push my wheelchair to different spots in the mall and I splurged.

Hana will love this bag, Ah! Eomma wanted to buy this style of earrings. What should I buy for Oppa and Appa..

I didn't notice that my mall date with Lykos turned into me shopping for gifts. I thought this trip would be the death of me but I like how things took a turn. I'm very satisfied with my expenses~

"You know Rene..we still have to go to our last destination.." He trailed and stared right into my eyes.

"Nuh-uh, I ain't gonna do no Final Destination Bullshit. I'm still scarred from that Tree cuttings behind the truck scene. Leave me outta this." I shook my head and raised my arms.

"What? No, I mean the hotel." He said.

"Oh, a hotel...A hotel?" I raised a brow in confusion.

We arrived in front of the hotel his family's business invested in. He went to get our room key while I contemplated all the possible things I could bash his head onto when we reach the room.

' A side table would be fine..A vase as well I suppose..but how do I do this without getting caught? Do I just push him from the stairs? Step on his shoelace? Smack him by the back of his knee? Suffocate him while he sleeps..nah, his makeup would transfer onto the pillow if I do that. Possiblities~ Oh, Possiblities~' 

Little did I know that I did not have to think about it when we opened the door to our room. It was completely tarnished. The bed was practically destroyed, the displays, and basically everything. 

Almost as if a tornado just passed by in the room just to tell me in bold red letters on the wall to DIE. Bitch, I've been to the river of life and death, find something else to scare me off. 

This alerted my bodyguards and they rushed inside to scope the area, three were left beside me. I stared at the room coldly, hoping that whoever that stalker with massive mood swing problems to stop being a coward and just face me when I heal.

Let's see what would be tougher, his skin or my gun. Cause I swear, I'm soo done with this bullshit. I just want to focus on my life, on how to deal with my mates, my family, and this mother fucker just wants to insert themselves when they are not needed.

Like a pesky parasite that does not want to let go of its host till they suck them out dry. 

"Well, I doubt we can do that hotel shit. Bon Voyage~" I bid to Lykos and had my bodyguard push me away from the crime scene. Drama must stay on screen, not in real life. 

Lykos was speechless that I had just left him there and I had zoomed my way, away. It wasn't my fault he was slow. 

Before leaving, I asked if I could go use the comfort room. A female bodyguard followed me inside but as I got in I encountered another woman. She had a grey cap on and seemed to be rushing.

When I bumped into her, her cap fell to the ground. We both reached to pick it up but I managed to get it first. I handed it to her with a smile but when I saw her face she just reminded me of someone. I can't quite figure out who it was but she rushed off after grabbing the cap.

I thought it was odd but decided to not pay too much mind to it. Soon as I was done, I got inside the car and sighed..

"Mister Park, can we go through a McDonald's drive-through? I kinda want a Mcflurry." I said.

"Sure, madam." 

"Thank you~"

To be Continued . . .