11. The King of Hell.

-- A couple of days later --

Dark sits in the living room, on the lounge, next to (y/n). His leg bounces up and down as he thinks, Oh god, when is Mark getting back?

"You know he's a lost cause," (y/n)'s calm voice interjects. "Soon he'll be dead. And you will be, too."

Dark whips around, snarling and standing up. (Y/n) watches with a calm, almost amused, demeanour. Dark stares down at (y/n), his eyes furious.

"Don't you see?" he yells, frustrated. "He'll kill you, too! He'll get you out of the way! Warfstache only wants what he desires. He does not give two fucking shits about your wellbeing!"

(Y/n) looks up with an innocent gaze. "What on earth do you mean, Dark?" he/she says innocently. Dark snarls and launches towards (y/n), grabbing him/her by the throat. He rips around, with (y/n) in his grasp and pins him/her against the wall.

"GLITCH! GLITCH, HELP ME!" he/she screams. Dark's eyes slowly widen as he realises what's going on.

-

Your vision slowly darkens as your eyes land on Glitch, who appears behind Dark. His face is twisted into a furious scowl, but turns fearful when Dark snaps his head towards him.

"You fucking rat!" Dark yells. He realeases you, and you slump to the floor. You regain your breath, gasping. Master?, you say in your mind. There's no reply. You utter a "Shit!" under your breath, then look up. You see Dark pinning Glitch to the table.

"Don't hurt him!" you call out, your voice scratchy and croaky. Dark glares daggers at you, then does a surprising thing: he lifts his hand, directing it upwards. Your body gets dragged up the wall, again, and Dark's hand holds you in place.

"Shut the fuck up, traitor," he spits at you. You flinch slightly at his words. He takes no notice of you, and turns back to Glitch, who's underneath his iron grip.

"Wilford's promised you something, hasn't he?" Dark says harshly, glaring at the terrified man beneath him. Glitch nods vigorously. "Y- yes.." he stammers. "He promised me the joy of killing you.."

"Well, guess what? You're not going to get it, because I'll fucking rip your heart out!" Dark snarls. He's literally shaking with anger as his hand wraps itself around Glitch's throat. Dark throttles Glitch slightly, and you see Glitch's skin going slowly grey.

Suddenly, the apartment door bursts open. You immediate thought is Mark, but when you look over you see a man who looks exactly like Mark, instead with glowing white eyes and pale blond hair. His white eyes bore into you, causing you to cry out and look away.

"Dark," a calm voice whispers, "Let go of Glitch. Now. Nothing good will come of this violence."

You open your eyes to see Dark's grip loosening on Glitch. He lowers his head, shaking and starting to slump to the ground. He supports himself on the table, hissing, "Fuck you, Light," through gritted teeth and tight lips. You start to feel the pressure that was holding you up slowly weaken, and you start lowering to the floor.

Soon enough, you look up and see Mark staring at the scene in front of him: Glitch on the table, breathing heavily, Dark barely supporting himself shaking in anger, and you, slumped against the bottom of the wall. His first instinct is to walk over to where Dark is, and he rips Dark up. He looks at his twin in anger, his eyes taking on a white tinge. Dark steps back, holding his hands up in defence. "Please, Mark, don't do this," he says, in fear. This shocks you, as you remember that Dark could never get scared of anything. Then you remember when Dark said he was scared of Mark's true power, the one he could use to kill other creations.