7. A Month Later.

You walk down a basically empty street in L.A, raising your face up to soak in the warm summer sun. You hold a bag from a shop down at the local shopping centre, which holds presents for the man you love: Mark Fischbach. It has officially been a month since you started dating. You two had "officially" started going out the 13th of December, a month after you had awoken from your coma. You had decided to make the move, which made Mark terribly happy. You both are hopelessly in love, and everyone knows it.

Since then, you've moved in with Mark. Much to your disappointment, you two do sleep separately. Although, since sharing a room with Mark probably would've meant being kept up all night at him playing games, you were fine with it. And Mark was too. You just loved him with all your heart, like he was always the one destined for you, and vice versa.

Lost in your thoughts, you don't realise that you've reached the apartment block before you walk straight past it. You blush, even though no one's around, and enter the front door, making your way to the stairs to get to Mark's, no, your place.

Once you get up there, you swing open the door and happily call out, "I'm home!". You near no reply from Mark and shrug; you will probably have to go and physically see him, since he probably can't hear you through his headphones. You walk to the dining table and place the bag on it, humming and doing a check to make sure Mark isn't around. When you're satisfied that he isn't, you take out your gifts and place them on the table. You've gotten him chocolates and two Blu-Ray DVD's (Interstellar and Pacific Rim). You gather all the gifts into your hands and dash quickly up the stairs, darting into your room and closing the door. There was no way he saw you. You quickly place the gifts at the back of your black wardrobe. You'll wrap them later on tonight.

You open your door and walk to Mark's room, knocking on the door and opening it. Mark turns around in his chair and smiles at you, the light of the computer making him seem like a silhouette. You walk forward and give him a big hug, planing a kiss on his cheek. Mark chuckles at something you can't hear, and you look at the screen, realising that he's recording a GMOD: Prop Hunt episode. You laugh and pull back, whispering, "Sorry! I'll get out of the way.".

Mark shakes his head and says into his microphone, "Hold on, guys, I'll be back," and takes his headphones off, standing and stretching. "Hey, (y/n)," he says warmly, hugging you again. You laugh and murmur, "Hey," before pulling out of the hug and giving Mark a smile.

"Who're you recording with?" you ask.

"Bob, Wade and Jack," he replies, grinning when he says their names. You nod and give a slight chuckle. "Alright. Well, since it's one o' clock now, I'll get lunch ready. Do you want your favourite sandwich?"

Mark gives a vigorous nod. You give him a thumbs up and tell him to tell the other three that you send them hugs. You walk out of the room, shutting the door behind you. You trot down the stairs, humming happily, Mark's laugh following you as you go down.

While you're in the kitchen, making sandwiches, you hear a slight clatter behind you. You smile, turning around and saying, "Hey! I'm just about done-"

Your voice cuts off as your eyes land on a disheveled Mark, who's eyes are full black. He clutches a knife in his right hand, with a snarl on his lips. Your eyes widen as your smile fades. You scream, backing up against the counter. Your heart pounds as Mark draws closer, and closer, until he's leaning over you, his face close to yours and the sharp knife very close to the left side of your chest.

"DARK, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" a familiar voice calls out from behind Mark. Mark turns around, growling, revealing... Mark. There are two Marks. You look from Mark-With-The-Knife to the Other Mark, who is running towards you two, with utter astonishment. Mark-With-The-Knife snarls and leaps at Other-Mark, both of them crashing together. Mark-With-The-Knife loses his knife to Other-Mark as Other-Mark manages to wrestle Mark-Without-The-Knife to the ground, panting heavily.