Flu

Some of you asked for Tae and Jungkook as married Couple and they should have a daughter....So yeah!! Here you go~~

You guys can even think it as Doctor Princess Special Part🥰

____________________________________

Jungkook POV

I and my daughter Taeli went to my Parent's place for vaccation.

My Tae wasnt able to come because of his tight schedule in Seoul Hospital.

It has been like 5 days since we were there. The weather was very chill and lili being a brat she is , ate lot of ice creams. Who spoiled her???

My dad..uffff!!!!! Because, with her excuse he could also eat some🤦🏻‍♀️

And for past 2 days , she was down with fever and cold.

I called Tae and he gave handful of scoldings to lili as well to my dad.
Did they care?? Nope!!

Tae also gave some medicine names, which i brought and gave her.
But in 3 days, her class for 6th grade is starting and i want her to become well by then.

So i decided to go to our house and get herself checked by Tae.

She whined?? She felt guilty?? She was scared?? Nope!!!!

She is totally different!! She is all this inside but never shows it outside.

Every kid may feel happy and blush if someone calls them good kid or lovely kid or cute one or something, But-

Lili feels only happy , when she is called the strong girl.

I dont know, where ,when and whom taught her things like this...... I tried to change her, but no!! she is stubborn as hell.

We all feel scared or low or sad, and we need to let it out to feel relaxed, I tried understanding her that, but she never understands.

Im telling you, in future, When she has sex with a boy, she will be Power Bottom, if she has sex with girl then she will be full dominant. Haha!!

She even Burns us in Savage manner.....that makes me and Tae to whine.

She and Tae, almost fights sassily everywhere and everytime but at the end she wont be able to sleep without having good night kiss or cuddles from us.

Though....I got to know from Tae boo that Lili actually fears going to hospital or getting a check up, Since-

Everytime her hearts beats Sooo fast whenever Tae checks her , even her blood pressure comes quite high. But Tae, never said it to her so that she wont feel vulnerable.

When she is trying to be strong, we shouldnt forcebly make her weak...Instead you only got to be by her side and make her comfortable.

-----

"Lili....I booked an appointment in the evening and we are going straight to Appa okay?" I said patting her head.

She was reading a book lying on her stomach, but then turned her head towards me and sniffled. She had a runny nose.
"Why??" she asked and turned to read the book again.

"What why? You got your classes in 3 days bubba...You should be healthier by then" I said playing with her hair.

"Tsk!! I am fine!" she said groggily which made me laugh.

"Someone said she is not scared of hospitals~~" I sang and she sat looking at me.

"I-i am not scared. I just gave my opinion. Atleast I am not like you... Crying for a shot" she said mocking at me.