~6~Blue Balls 2(Punishment)

Jungkook POV

I know I have ticked off the bomb in Tae.
His dark side.

I know he is going to wreck me so bad and I wanted that.

Its been 2days , and I missed his massive, thicc dick wrecking my hole.

Ahhh~
Just thinking about that is making me moan.

Ah! Shouldnt I give a warm welcome gift to him?!
or to his Lengthy, veiny dick?
( A/n : Tf!why the heck are you always describing his dick?
Koo: oops! sowwy🤭 just...Thinking about his massive, hairless , powerful, handso-
A/n : Please...Please !! dont you dare finish that word😒 Also dick and handsome cant come in a sentence.
Koo: It cant ,for any boy....Exception : My Tae😎
A/n : You have gone insane.. Its useless talking to you...Im leaving asshole
Koo : You are just jealous😏 Anygays...Bye and FYI, Im Tae juniors's favourite asshole😎)

What should I wear now?
Revealing or tightly fit or lacy panty alone or aksksksjsjskksksjsksksk
(Trusfrated Kookie😂)

Okay lets see...Umph!

After few mins-

Yayy! I got readyy..
I was satisfied with my choice and swirled looking at the mirror.

*ding dong
(insert Kookies voice)

I knew it was My Tiger.
I glanced at the mirror one more time and left to open the door.

I opened the door only to be met with a dark face of my Tae.

I wanted that, but a part of me was nervous and excited since I could never know, till what extend he could go.

He was wearing a loose shirt with first 3 buttons unbottoned and loose pants which seemed like sweatpant.

I could see his abs and his chest was glistening with sweat.
I gulped.

He pushed me inside and locked the door.
I could see him scanning me or to be exact eye rapping me by his eyes.

All I could relate was-
A tiger was hungry and he caught the sight of a bunny. Would it eat ? Yes / No???

I gulped . I wasnt able to speak and didnt know why.
I looked at the floor as if its the only thing which seemed interesting.

There was a marble on the floor and without any delay, I turned away from him and bent over to pick it up anddd!!!!
Wrong move!

***SMACK***
A loud slap echoed along with a huge stinging pain on my left butt cheek when I bent.

"AHHH~" I let out a high pitched scream .
I stood up straight and bent my body backwards in pain clutching both of my butt cheek with my hands.
This is a natural reaction of a body.

I could feel my tears brimming up my eyes ,threatening to fall.

I rubbed my left butt cheek in order to soothe the stinging pain.

I was suddenly grabed by my wrist and turned around .

I shuddered at the touch.
He looked straight into my eyes . His eyes were half closed and the glare were dark.
I could smell his cologne , which made me dizzy.

If glares could kill, I would be dead by now.

He sneaked his hand around my waist and pulled me harshly .

His lips were slightly in touch with mine and I could feel his breathe on my mid nose.

I felt weak , as if my legs could give away any moment now, and that intoxicating cologne wasnt helping.