MY Art on MY Canvas (M)

You guys were thirsting for smut andddd-
Here you go😏

NOTE:
Read each and every sentence , Dont skip any because you would enjoy veryy well if you guys imagine the positions and doings correctly.
It would add spice while Reading this😁💜

_____________________________________

Taehyung POV

"Yeah! Sure..." I said to Bogum

He patted my bum two times and left after getting my mobile number.

I giggled knowing Jungkook is glaring at me, because- i can feel it.. Totallyy!!

"Hi kookie-"

Flashback( in past)

Kook's company placed a celebration as they achieved the milestone of #1 in top sales in whole Korea.

Jungkook worked hard and he was in stress for like months. He didnot even make love with me thinking he would go rough on me.
But-

Bitch !! I love it hard too😭

But, no!! He declined me, So i decided to make him jealous and tease him.

Jungkook was busy till last so he told me to come to the celebration directly.

"Baby!! Im so so sorry!! From today, I will be free love. Please come for the Company Party please love.. I will meet you there and then will never leave you alone🥺🐰"

This is what he texted and I cooed at the emojis.
But then-

"Make sure, you dont wear something revealing or the consequence will be bad😊"

Damnn!! That emoji added creepy vibes to the sentence.

Do you think...I would obey you?? Haha!! In your dreams.

I was actually painting , So the paint cans were all open and I was about to paint something, thats when Kookie messaged me.

Noww!!!! Gahhh!! Let me dress up and " ITS TIME FOR THE PARTY" i screamed , smirked and looked at myself in the full mirror which was kept aside to the Painting Canvas.

(Hope you all can understand my ugly detailing😅😅 The side way to door will lead to kitchen. Apart from that...the mirror is kept by the wall. So, the canvas and mirror comes in the hall.
Is it understandable?😢)

I went running to our room and changed myself into  a very decent outfit. *evil laugh*

(Lets all Pray for Taebooty😔)

I looked myself onto the mirror and applied some make up or so called touch ups.

It was time to gooo, So I and the driver left to the company party.