Injury And Sprain

Thank you crumpled_paperballs🤗😘
______________________________________

Taehyung POV
<Home>
---6 am

"Hey kook, I'm going out for a walk. Lock the door" I said, wearing my sport shoes.

"Okay hyungiee!" Jungkook shouted from the gym room while working out exercises.

With my airpods on, I went outside the house. I saw a black car parked outside our neighbour's house while she was standing there with her husband. The driver was adjusting the luggage in back space of car.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Yang" I walked towards them with a broad smile, pausing my playlist with one hand.

"Hey Tae! How are you?" the lady in a formal grey suit asked. Her husband smiled back at me.

"I'm good. Umm.. Seems like you are going on a business trip" I said. Owing to a very successful steel manufacturing business, both of them used to go for foreign business trips quite often, leaving their 3 years old baby girl at home with a caretaker.

"Yeah, we are going to Australia for two days. Please visit Ari whenever posiible " she requested.

"Sure sure...Dont worry about that when Taekook is there" I said with a laugh.

"Have a safe journey. I'll see you later bye" I said, waving a hand.

"Thankyou sooo much Tae.. Byee!" she smiled.

Turning on the playlist, I walked past them.

---------Time skip--------
<Mrs. Yang's home>

Third Person POV

The caretaker was sleeping peaceful on the bed while hugging Mrs. Yang's daughter, Ari. It was already midnight when the baby heard a cat meowing somewhere from the street.

Ari was thirsty. Fluttering her eyes open, she looked around to see the caregiver sleeping alongside her. She removed the heavy arm hugging her stomach and stepped down from the bed to have some water. She grabbed the transparent water bottle from the nightstand but it was empty.

"Yun'chi aunwty..." she tapped her caretaker's arm repeatedly. But Yungji was sleeping soundly to hear her babyish voices. Unable to wake up her caretaker, she moved out of the room to quench her thirst.

Upon entering the kitchen, she placed a shaky metallic stool against the counter and climbed on it to open the corner cabinet. After grabbing a glass, when she was about to turn around to step down, the already disbalanced stool couldn't stay in position and the baby fell down on her side with a thud sound.

Thank God the height was quite short

The glass pieces scattered all around the broken stool and kitchen floor, followed by the baby's loud wails.

Yungji's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when loud cries of a baby pierced through my ears.

"ARI!!!" Not caring about the fact that my vision was still blurry, I rushed out of the room to see Ari crying on the floor with a toppled stool near her feet.

The glass pieces were scattered all around the kitchen. In no time, I picked her up to see if she was injured anywhere. I gasped at the sight of a shard of blood stained glass sticking into her lower left leg below knee level. The baby was crying inconsolably.

"It's alright honey. Just sit here, okay? Don't cry~" I made her sit on the couch. It was already 12:30 am. There was no vehicle at home for me to take her to the hospital.