Root Canal

👆Please vote BTS at BBMAs on twitter without fail guys🥺🥺🔥🔥

Thank you crumpled_paperballs🥺💞

____________________________________

<Home>

Jungkook POV

"Yeah, thanks hyung. I'll make sure to come tomorrow morning before time. Sorry for the inconvenience" I apologised to Jimin on phone.

"No need to apologise kook. I know he's scared. Just make sure to prepare him for tomorrow" Jimin said.

"Sure. Bye" and I cut the call. Then I turned to Taehyung hugging his knees and crying on the bed. Sighing at his terrified state, I walked to the bed and sat in front of him.

"Hyungiee... Look at me" I tried removing his arms away from his face gently, but he only cried louder.

"W-why don't you understand kook? W-why? A-ahh... " a very feeble voice could be heard. Because of acute infection, he wasn't even able to speak properly.

"I understand your fear, Tete bear. But still, just look at your condition. The pain is going to increase day by day" I said, rubbing his back,kissing his top of hair occasionally.

He slowly lifted up his head. When his swollen eyes met mine, he muttered, "B-but it'll.... i-it'll hurt ...ahhh..."  Because of the radiating pain in his tooth, he couldn't speak further. Placing a hand on his inflammed left cheek, he clenched his eyes close. 

"Come here bubba." I said and pulled him into a warm hug, trying to shush him.

"I'll be there with you throughout procedure. And you know Jimin hyungiee is always so gentle with you, right?"I said when his wails died down. He hummed in a sleepy voice.

Tae was ignoring his tooth pain since past two months. It started off as a cavity. Because of the excruciating pain and swelling in his left cheek, I had to bring him to Jimin hyung who is a dentist, promising that he would only do a checkup.

Through an X-ray, we got to know that his whole pulp cavity was heavily infected. Root Canal was the only option left to cure this.

It was his first sitting in the afternoon. I didn't know he would run away from home and switch off the phone to avoid his appointment. When he returned home at 6, he didn't say anything and kept crying in his bed. Owing to a bad childhood experience at the dentist's office, he was scared of everything related to dental procedures despite the fact that the dentist was his best friend, Jimin.

<Next day>
<Jimin's clinic>

"Shh... Hyung..." I consolled Tae who was sniffling beside me. I was rubbing his nape to calm him down though it wasn't of any use.

"Kim Taehyung" the nurse called out his name.
Upon hearing the nurse's voice, his breath hitched. He looked at me and shook his head slightly. Nodding at him, I grabbed his hand and walked inside the cabin.

"Hello hyung" I greeted Jimin with a smile. Standing up from his seat, he pulled me into a brotherly hug.

"Hey! I'm glad to see our naughty mouse in the clinic. How are you Tae?" he asked hugging Taehyung tightly though he didn't hug him back. Staring at the floor, he nodded reluctantly. Jimin and I knew that he was about to cry a river.

"Let's sit here" Jimin said, directing us towards the chairs near his desk. Sitting on his revolving chair, "Tae~ I know you are quite scared. But I assure you, it won't hurt at all. I won't even start the procedure before assuring that you are sedated well. Also...you know i cant see you in pain, so please believe me tete" he said calmly.