Dr.Tae

( JK sexy mirror selfie x HYBE building > 😭😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥)

_______________________________________
This plot given by taekook_hoe.
This is part 1, My update on part2 will be slow since I got some college works and things to do!
Hope you like it😅💞
_______________________________________

JIMIN POV

Morning

*alarm rings

aishhhhhhh!!  I Groaned internally and woke up.
Its 8.00am.
Upon brushing up my teeth, I initially had only one thing in  my mind and that is to check on my sick brother

For past 1 week, my brother Jungkook has nausea, vomiting . He has been weak all the time with sudden stomach cramps, fatigue.

I would have dragged him to the doctors days before, but he said to wait for a week and see .

Being a nurse, i knew he had a valid point. Unless a new symptoms or any hike in already existing symptoms occur, we could wait for a week and see.

I went to his room and saw him weakly staring at the wall laying on his stomach.

I went and sat beside him, gently turning him to face me.
"Goo Morning hyung" he said weakly, his face puffed up.

"Morning Baby bun!" I said smiling softly while touching his forehead with my right palm to see  if he had fever.
I was releived when his temperature was fine.

"Kookie-ah! Its been a week . We shouldnt wait anymore. We should know what went wrong baby." I said slightly moving hairs which was stuck on his forehead gently with my palm.

"Nooo hyungie...No" He said and turned away from me, laying down side wise

"Baby...Im not asking you . This time you will come with me to hospital. We have to get you checked up soon bun" I said.

I got no response , So I turned him to my side with a bit of force only to see him eyeing the walls while tears made its way down his cheeks.

"Aww...My kookie shookie baby. You have nothing to be scared off! Hyung will be with you all the time...It isnt something serious bun. With some medicines you will be fine" I said wiping his tears and planting a kiss on his forehead.

He has always been afraid of hospitals.First of all, He always get scared if he has some complicated disease which need some painful treatment. He thinks like this even if he has a common cold and thats why he wouldnt go to hospital. Second of all....he has the common fear which is Tryphanophobia.

"N-no hyung. P-please" he begged with his doe eyes fully brimmed with tears.

I sighed.
"No Jungkook. I have work now. Go, freshen up! Let me get dressed  and you are coming with me. Thats final." I said firmly and left.

If I wouldn't be strict this time, its going to cost a lot in future.

after15 mins

I got dressed up in my hospital nurse uniform and even informed The Doctor Im working for that I would bring my brother .

He already knew quite a lot about my brother since we used to chit chat during our breaks.

Uh!! Its gonna be a long day!

I went To Kooks room and saw him dressed up.
Jungkook never did this. And thats when I knew that may be he is feeling soo weak that he wants to get himself checked.

As soon as he saw me, he hugged me tight.

"Hyung...I, I w-want to g-go but I-I am scared" he said hugging me more tightly.