4

A/N
badly/hardly proof read, sorry

minho pulled his shirt off, pushing it aside as chan came into the room.

"are you going to get seungmin?"

"i will in a second."

"you know what i was thinking?"

"hm?"

"how much more attractive he would be if he gained some weight."

"that's true, should we feed him more?"

"a bit more, like chips occasionally."

"that can help us make him think we're starting to care."

minho chuckled and nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"go get him."

chan left the room and walked down the hall towards seungmin's room, starting to take off the locks.

seungmin looked up at the door, biting at his lip. he had been left curious and flustered all day, eventually getting desperate for their touch.

the door opened and chan looked at seungmin on his bed.

"want to spend the night with us?"

seungmin nodded quickly, shifting eagerly in his seat.

"come on then puppy."

seungmin stood up from his bed and went to chan who took his hand, leading him through to minho's bedroom where he was sitting up against the headboard.

"come here baby." minho spoke up, patting his thigh.

seungmin went to him as chan shut the door, climbing up onto his lap, straddling him. minho let his hands rest on seungmin's thighs, rubbing them.

"you want a reward love?"

seungmin nodded quickly, looking at him.  chan came to the other side of the bed.

"you've been so good haven't you?"

he nodded quickly, his breath hitching as minho squeezed his inner thighs, watching him.

"we want you to do a few things for us, or even better, let us do some  things to you."

he tilted his head a little, looking at minho confused.

"lay down in the middle of the bed puppy."

seungmin cautiously slipped off his lap, doing as he was told. minho got up and crouched down as chan got up too, he got out a black rope, holding it in his hand.

"arms over your head baby."

seungmin breathed out shakily, doing as he was told and moving his arms over his head. he knew that when he was obedient he got praise and affection, right now he needed praise knowing that he was actively lying to his best friend and everyone else, the reassurance was important to him.

minho gave what looked like a genuine smile as he tied seungmin's hands together, then securing them to the headboard, running his hands down seungmin's arms, all the way down his body to his hips.

"how pretty would it be if we got you all exposed huh?" chan whispered, taking minho's pen knife out of his pocket.

seungmin tensed up and shook his head a little, getting scared.

"h-hyung?"

"shh, relax puppy, he won't hurt you."

minho rubbed his hip as chan knelt on the bed, taking seungmin's shirt and using the knife to cut it, then holding the handle between his teeth as he used his hands to tear the shirt the rest of the way, leaving seungmin's upper body bare.