♡ ⚠ ♡

⚠ PLEASE READ ⚠

CONTENT WARNINGS
smut
angst
violence
mentions of weight loss and diet
graphic description of injury
physical abuse
manipulation
gaslighting
toxic relationships
kidnapping
stockholm syndrome
graphic language
pressure & coercion
suicide
murder

this is the sequel to The Devils On My Shoulder and to those who enjoyed that book, i believe you'll enjoy this one too, however i should warn that this book is significantly more intense and graphic than the first book and could be more upsetting to readers so please please please be careful when reading.

the only warning you will get after this is a ⚠ symmbol at the start of the smut chapters as it does not depict "rape" by  definition but due to  the dynamic of their relationship, it is toxic and angsty smut

!!WATTPAD!!
your terms and conditions states that "kidnapping for sexual purposes" is against community guidelines and i have respectfully followed that, sex was not the sole purpose of the abduction but it does play a part in the relationship.

DISCLAIMER
this is in no way an accurate depiction of the people mentioned. their names are purely used for entertainment purposes as it is easier for readers to connect to the book, plot and characters. all aspects of this story are fictional.

to those who choose to read on, thank you deeply for the support and i hope you can connect with this book as much as i have and i hope i can offer a new mindset towards the themes depicted in this book as such things are very real and unfortunately happen every single day.

==