1

seungmin took a shaky breath as he looked out of the window.

his mind was all over the place, irregular and frantic thoughts literally haunting him. he squeezed chan's hand subconsciously as he held onto it.

his case had been dropped and all charges against chan and minho had been dismissed, he was later discharged from the hospital with nothing more than a diet plan. nobody seemed happy that seungmin was being allowed to go home with chan and minho but seungmin didn't care, they didn't know how much they cared for him, only seungmin seemed to notice it.

he didn't know what to expect, now that they had been caught with seungmin, maybe they wouldn't be so hard on him, maybe he could have free reign of the house, and less rules, he could go out in the garden and eat more of a variety of foods like his diet plan stated. maybe they wouldn't be so mean to him.

minho pulled up in the driveway and stopped the car, getting out and opening the door for chan and seungmin to get out. seungmin was slightly confused when chan hurried him into the house like he used to when he was worried about getting caught, he did as he was instructed anyway and went into the house faster, turning to look at them as minho closed the door behind them.

"uhm... hyung?"

"what?"

he was slightly confused, they were being so sweet and kind at the hospital, now they were being blunt.

"so i was hoping now you don't have to keep me a secret, i'd be able to walk around the house more without the locks on my door, or go out in the garden or maybe even have a pho-"

"no. i don't care if you've been 'found' i thought we made it clear to you where you stand here and you'll continue to follow the rules. know your place." minho snapped.

he flinched and blinked at him, surprised. he didn't like that, he wanted them to be kind again.

"i-i was just thinking that i could have a phone to contact felix-"

"are you not hearing me? you don't get any more privileges than you did before. you know better than to talk back."

seungmin lowered his head, nodding slowly. he didn't know what he would do if they kept him from felix again.

"you're right... i'm sorry."

"come here."

he looked up cautiously as minho opened his arms. he never took it for granted when minho offered affection since it was so rare that he did.

he walked into minho's arms immediately, feeling them close around him.

"we do so much for you, how can you be selfish enough to want more?"

seungmin rested his head on minho's shoulder, tearing up a little.

"i'm sorry hyung, i'm thankful i promise... i-it was just a thought."

"don't have those thoughts anymore, it's disrespectful, you have everything you need."

"you're right, you saved me, how could i be so ungrateful? i'm so sorry."

seungmin closed his eyes to stop himself from crying as he hugged onto minho, feeling so guilty for taking their kindness for granted.

chan moved his hand to run through seungmin's hair.

"go to your room and rest, you need to catch up on sleep."

seungmin nodded slightly as minho let him go, he pulled away from them and went to the stairs, starting to climb up them quickly, he had left his bear on his bed and he was so excited to be able to cuddle it again. he went to his bed and climbed in quickly, hugging his bear.