Appa. Only if he knew how much he craved to hear this particular word.

Namjoon stared at him blankly, uncertain of what he would reply as the boy stared at him with hopeful eyes.

"No Yun, I am just a stranger you can't call appa it anyone okay? It's a very special word , your mom wouldn't like you calling anyone appa." Namjoon explained.

"I know but you are so nice and handsome, I wish I have appa like you" he pouted

"Uhm I can't be your appa, but I can be your uncle! How about it?"

Before Yun could even say anything a girl came and abruptly picked him off his lap.

"My god! Yun how scared I was" The girl spoke in a terrified tone.

Now that he looks at her face, she was young, quite young to be his mom. Maybe she was his sister.

Then her eyes fell on him. She didn't look quite pleased with him .

Giving him a disgusted look she walked away.

"WTF ! Not even a thank you? Do I look like a thief to her?" He scoffed internally before glancing up to see the boy smiling at him . His cute smile managed to form an automatic smile on Joon's face too.

"Byee Choco Uncle!! " he shouted, making both Joon' and the girl's eyes widen. The girl turned again ,giving him another look rolling her eyes before walking away but he didn't even notice . He was busy trying to calm his racing heart which wanted to jump out right away.

"Choco Uncle?" Yun beamed from behind you, before running into Namjoon's arm. And to your surprise he too accepted him with the same excitement.

Choco Uncle? And then it hit you!
You remember Yun told you about that incident.

Mommi I met an uncle he was so sweet and nice,  he even gave me his drink. I was alone but he came to me. He was so nice.

You remember how happy he was telling you about the encounter he had with his chocolate uncle whom Jess thought to be a child thief.

"Yn actually I met Yun once-" Namjoon tried to explain with Yun still wounded in his arms.

"Yeah I know, Yun told me about the incident that day" You cut him off. "You know the best part? Jess Lily's sister took you as some child thief "

You saie Namjoon's eyes widened in shock. "DO I LOOK LIKE SOME THIEF?" He exclaimed.

It was funny to see his offended face.

"Actually she was scared she couldn't find Yun and when she saw you with Yun and also the drink she assumed you must have mixed something. She just watches too much criminal stuff" You laughed .

"Choco Uncle, what are you doing here? Is this your house?"   Yun chirped in his arms.

"Yes Yun, we are living in his house. I told you right that due to my work I can't live with you?"

Yun's expressions immediately changed, the soft smile on his lips was immediately replaced by a scared one.

"I..I am sorry sir! I will not call you that name again." Yun said, immediately getting down Namjoon's arms.

Namjoon frowned upon hearing the word sir.

"Sir? Buddy, why would you call me that? I am your Choco Uncle right?" He softly asked, crouching down to his level.

"No no I can't call you dat now. You mommy's Boss" Yun pouted, shaking his head vigorously.

Then you realised why he said that. Normally you never take Yun to your jobs other than the one at library because you are  alone there and he doesn't make any noises. But one day Jess had to go somewhere and no one else was at home so you had to take Yun with you to the cafe you worked at.