"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy answers.

"Yeah!" The rest of us say.

"You're not listening. We all need to go."

"Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth." Murphy pushes Wells and I laugh.

"You think that's funny?" He looks at me. 

"Actually, I do." I laugh looking between him and Murphy.

As Wells starts to walk towards me, Murphy hits him on the leg causing him to fall on the ground and hurt his leg.

"What a gentleman." I tease and Murphy looks at me smirking.

Even tho I've never been out of my little room, I've learned how to make someone like me. I did a very good job with Cosmos.

Wells gets up as if he was going to fight Murphy and I look at him from up to down, noticing how ridiculous he looks. Murphy looked the rebel type, Wells's didn't even get close. He looked... Wells.

"All right," Murphy mutters smirking and he's the one I'm looking at now. "Come on. Come on." He teases still smirking at Wells.

Suddenly a guy jumps from one of the parts of the dropship.

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" He says.

I had seen him before. When I was living with the new family, I meet this girl named Raven, she was a little older than me but we became friends. The guy in front of Murphy was Finn, her boyfriend.

We had met once and barely talked so I didn't really know him.

"Hey, spacewalker," Octavia calls. "Rescue me next." She teases and I scoff playfully walking away when Bellamy slightly grabs her arm. 

Murphy walks away as well and I hit him in the elbow slightly as he walks past me. He looks at me from up to down before going running to his friends and I walk to where I was sitting before.

"Hey, girl from under the floor." I tease as Octavia walks past me, she doesn't answer, instead, she scoffs. "I was joking." 

"Yeah." She mutters looking back at me. "Who are you anyway? Everyone's talking about you being in solitary for four years. They say you killed two adults."

"Things happen," I smirk looking back at the delinquents talking shit behind me. "I'm Inanna, by the way."

"Octavia." She introduces herself even tho I already knew her name.

"I heard." I nod. "They also talk a lot about you." I look behind me again. "You know, I was never a big fan of the boys club." 

"Neither was I." She breathes out as I look back at her.

"We should stick together. People talk shit about us two." I suggest and she nods.

"We'll see about that." Octavia walks away making me nod to myself.

I guess my social skills are not that bad.

I walk closer to the dropship and Wells keeps looking at me sideways every five minutes, making me roll my eyes every time I caught him.

"Hey, Wells. It's rude to stare." I finally say something.

"I wasn't staring." He says back.

"I think you were. Found any water yet?" I tease and I see Murphy and the friend I had teased earlier approaching us.

"No, not yet," Wells says and Murphy's friend pouts making me chuckle "...but, I'm going back out if you want to come." 

I notice something written on the wall. First son, first one to dye. Dye...