43. The Fallen

Anaya and the three Maximoffs heard Steve and Thor talk. "Thor. Where did he go? Where did he go?" Steve said as he looked around. "Steve?.." Bucky called out. Anaya looked over and saw Bucky walk over to them but then she saw him fall and turn to dust. Her eyes widened as she pulled away from the three of them and watched as everyone around her, she seen people start to turn to dust. She was terrified, she then looked at her family looked around with fear in their eyes. The tree older Maximoffs looked at each other then back at Anaya.

"G-guys..I-I-..I don't feel..I don't feel good.." Matteo said as he got up and started to hyperventilate a bit. Wanda, Pietro and Anaya all watched in horror as Matteo slowly started to turn into dust. "S-sissy..Bubby..G-guppy...I love you g-guys.." he said before he fell back down and turned into dust. "U-uncle g-gup..!" Anaya called out to him as she saw her uncle dust away. Pietro and Wanda both grasped onto Anaya and each other with tears and fear in their eyes. Pietro held onto his family tightly and close to him, Wanda held onto Anaya for dear life. Anaya remembered how this went she then winched in pain as he shoulder was now bleeding nonstop. Wanda looked down at Anaya and kissed her head, she cupped her cheeks and looked into her 2 different colored eyes. "Baby..your safe with us..we will stay with you..we love you munchkin.." Wanda stated as she gave Anaya kisses all over her cheeks. Pietro kissed Anaya's head "yeah..we will always be your family. We will stay with you." Pietro stated as he held her hand tightly.

Anaya smiled up at them, she then stood up and hugged them. All of the sudden she felt very ill, her face went pale. "M-Mama..U-Uncle P-Pietwo.." Anaya called to them as she stepped back from them and held her stomach. Wanda and Pietro both looked at Anaya, their facial expressions ran cold. "I-I don't feel..r-right..I-I..I don't wanna die..n-no.." she said as she fell. Wanda and Pietro both scrambled over to them and hovered over her. "NO NO NO! NO ANAYA!" Pietro yelled out. "NO! MUNCHKIN! NO NO!" Wanda yelled out as well as she put a hand on Anaya's cheek. Anaya gasped for air a bit as she picked her hand up and saw her arm starting to fade away. Her blood ran cold this was it she was going to die. "Mama..I don't wanna die.." Anaya said with fear in her raspy voice. Wanda and Pietro both had tears in their eyes, Pietro started to feel himself start to fade away but he didn't say anything. Wanda just looked down at her fading daughter "baby.." she said to Anaya. Anaya looked at her puffy green eyes "I-ill get to s-see Bubba..I-I love you...mama.." Anaya said as she then fully dusted away. Wandas blood ran cold and her emotions went fully numb, she then looked over at her brother who was about to dust away. "Im sorry sister.." Pietro stated as he then dusted away. Wanda hovered over the dust as tears fell, she then dusted away as with everyone else who had fallen.

Anaya shot her eyes open and she saw herself alone in a yellow place, she looked around with fear in her eyes. She then swallowed the lump in her throat before she then heard her name get called. She froze as she then turned around and saw Kylar, her eyes widened and she went cold. "What? Not going to hug your Bubba?" Kylar said as she then giggled. Anaya ran over to him and hugged him tightly, Kylar hugged her back and smiled "Hey AJ." Kylar said as he rubbed Anaya's back. Anaya sniffled as she kept hold of her twin. "I missed you bug.." anaya said in a raspy voice. Kylar smiled as he pulled away and looked at his twin.

"Aj. I see you grown to be an hero! I've been watching with Mama." Kylar stated as he smiled at her. Anaya just gave him a weak smile before she sniffled "Aj I see you also wear that necklace I made for you! Look! I do too!" Kylar said as he then showed her the same necklace around his neck. Anaya smiled as she looked at his necklace then down at hers. "Bubba..am I dead?" Anaya asked in a somewhat serious tone. Kylar shook his head and put his hands on Anaya's shoulders "no your not dead. Your here in between heaven and the mind stone. Now before you ask I just came here since I seen you come here. I'm up in heaven with mama." Kylar stated as he mans Anaya sit down with him.