21. Birthdays

December 31, 2017

Kylar woke up in Anaya's bed, he then looked over at the nightstand and seen the clock with the time and date. '5:34 a.m December 31, 2017'. Kylar sighed and got out of bed, he then fixed the bed and took the teddy bear and quietly walked to his room. When Kylar walked in his room he then walked over to his bed and put the teddy bear next to him on the bed. Kylar just looked at the teddy bear and teared up. "(Happy birthday to me...happy birthday to me..happy birthday to meee...happy birthday to me...)" the boy said as he then hugged the bear tightly. "Anaya..please come home...I don't wanna spend my birthday alone...I don't want you to spend your birthday alone either.." the boy mumbled to himself as he sniffled. He then got under the covers and tried to fall back asleep, when the boy finally fell back asleep he just dreamed of his time back at his old home with his sister and mother.

8 a.m

Kylar finally woke up and he saw the teddy bear he was holding on the bed next to him. When Kylar sat up in his bed he yawned "morning..again Mr. Snuggles..." the boy smiled a bit before he got out of bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out warm clothes, the young boy then put them on. He noticed a jacket he couldn't quite fit so he decided to put it on anyway. He smiled as he felt warm "Ok! Let's go get breakfast Mr. Snuggs!" The boy said as he ran over and grabbed the bear. "Now that I got you let's zoom!" He said as he then ran out of the room and ran down the hall towards the elevator.

When Kylar entered the elevator he was greeted by Friday. "Good morning Friday!" The boy said. "Good morning Kylar" the AI said back. "Friday? Where is everyone at right now?" The boy asked. "It seems that everyone is out with family or out of the building right now. Wanda and Vision will be back shortly though." The AI said. Kylar frowned a bit "oh..ok..Hey Friday? Can you take me to the roof?" The boy asked. "Right on it" Friday said as the elevator went up.

When Kylar walked out of the elevator he walked over to the door and opened the door to the roof. There was snow all over the patio of the roof. Kylar smiled a bit as he put the teddy bear down by the door so it won't get wet from the snow. The young boy then ran out to the snow bear footed and smiled. He loved the snow when it was always his birthday every morning him and Anaya would both go in the snow and play till their breakfast was getting ready. The boy looked up at the cloudy sky as it started to snow again "Thank you for the snow mama. I miss you!.." the boy thanked the sky as he just felt the cold breeze go against his face. "Anaya if you can hear me at all..even if I can't feel you..I hope your ok..Thor has been out looking for you for the past couple of months non stop..Oh yeah! Me and you are no longer Ree's!... Wanda and Vision both gave us a Christmas Present! They both Adopted us..we are now Maximoff's Anaya!...I just hope you are able to hear me.." the boy said as he felt the snow fall. "Just please..be ok..Uncle Clint, Auntie Nat, Tony and Bruce all gave up on the search..Poppa is still always looking for you when he can..same with Momma.." the boy said as he sighed a bit. "Well I'm gonna go now..Bye Squirt..I'll talk to you later on and give you an Update.." the boy said as he then walked back inside.

Kylar grabbed the bear and walked back to the elevator, he then sighed a bit before he walked into the elevator. "Hey Friday can you take me to the Main Floor now?" The boy said as he AI. "Right on it Kylar" the AI spoke back as the elevator then made it way down to the First floor. When the elevator opened Kylar spoke out "Bye Friday!" He then walked out of the elevator and walked into the living area. "Good Bye Kylar." The AI spoke as the Elevator closed.

When the young boy walked into the main room he walked over to the Kitchen and got a banana and started to eat it. After the boy was done eating the banana he threw the peel away and walked over to the couch. He put the teddy bear down next to him and he turned on the TV. After about 40 minutes of Kylar watching TV Friday announced something to the boy. "Kylar there is a call from Wanda and Vision would you like to answer?" The AI asked. Kylar took his attention away from the TV and looked over to the window "yeah! answer it please!" The boy responded. "Right away." The AI said as it answered the phone "Hello? Kylar?" Wanda spoke. "Hello momma!" The boy said back as he held the teddy bear. "Hey bud we can't make it till later today we are stuck in the mall. Their is a snow storm going on right now." Vision said. Kylar sighed as he looked back over to the window and noticed the wind and snow pick up. "Ok..hope you guys get back safe.." the boy said in a sad tone. "Don't worry baby we will both be home around 3. Ok? Oh also! Happy birthday baby!" Wanda said. "Happy birthday bud! We will celebrate when we get back! We promise" Vision said. Kylar smiled a bit and looked down at the teddy bear. "Thank you momma and poppa!..hope you guys get here soon!.." the boy said "I love you guys!" The boy said again. "We love you too! Good bye my baby!" Wanda said before hanging up the phone. "Call ended" Friday said.