40. Home

When they landed Anaya woke up to Wanda cooing at her to wake her up. "(Munchkin..baby..wake up Where here.)" Wanda said as she rubbed Anaya's cheek with her thumb. Anaya did a little groan and she slowly opened her eyes, she looked up and met eyes with Wandas. "Morning sleepy baby" Wanda said with a smile as she kissed her forehead. Anaya smiled as she let out a yawn, she then looked around and saw Pietro and Matteo both waiting by the exit. Anaya smiled then looked up at Wanda "morning momma. We home?" Anaya said with a tilt of her head. Wanda smiled and nodded "yep. Where home munchkin. Now let's go before your Poppa Auntie Nat and Uncle Steve and Sam come back and look for us." Wanda said as she put Anaya down and got up and walked over to her brothers who where waiting. Anaya smiled and she ran up to them, she then released where they where so she just ran ahead of them to catch up with Steve and the others.

When Anaya seen the others she followed behind them, she heard murmured voices in the way they where going. She recognized one of them and it made her stop in her tracks, she looked at the others and trembled. Nat looked behind her and seen the young terrified girl, she then walked over and kneeled down to her "whats wrong lil nugget?" Nat asked. "H-H-Hes here.." Anaya stuttered as she looked at Nat with a fearful look. Nat did fully understand what she was afraid of till She remembered what Steve said about what ross did to her. "Oh Nugget..we won't Ever let him get to you. We will protect to if it's the last thing we do." Nat stated as she smiled at Anaya. Anaya gave Nat a small smile as she walked over to stand in front of Vision.

When The Older Maximoffs showed up they gathered around the others, Wanda stood by Vision as she put a hand on Anaya's shoulder. Matteo and Pietro both stood next to each next to the others as they all saw Rhodes and a Hologram of Ross. "Mr. Secretary" Steve said as he watched the two men look at them all. "You got some nerve to be back." Ross stated as his hologram walked over to them and stopped in front of Nat. "You could use some of that." Nat stated as she looked at Ross. "The worlds on fire. You think all is forgiven." Ross said as he then walked in front of Steve. "I'm not looking for forgiveness." Steve stated. Ross shook his head and looked over and seen Anaya "ah yes. Well if it isn't my runaway soldier." Ross spat out as he kept his eyes on Anaya. Anaya's blood ran cold as she stepped back more into Wanda terrified, Wanda put her behind her and tilted her head at Ross' hologram. Ross then walked back over and looked at Rhodes "Arrest them." Ross stated. "All over it." Rhodes said as he then ended the hologram.

Anaya hugged Wandas leg and hid her face, she didn't think she would have to hear or see Ross again after she was broken out of the Raft. Wanda put her hand on Anaya's head and rubbed her head, she then watched as all the others greeted Rhodes. "(Anaya why don't you go back to your room. Me or one of your uncles will see you in a bit ok?)" Wanda said as she then kneeled down to Anaya. Anaya nodded and hugged her "(ok momma..)" Anaya said as she then let go of Wanda and bolted to her room. Wanda and the Maximoff boys watched her as she ran off to her room. Matteo walked over to Wanda "(um what was all that about?)" Matteo asked. "(I'll tell you later. But right now we better talk about this whole invasion thing that's happened.)" Wanda stated as she went to go help Vision and get her wound on her head fixed up. Matteo sighed as he followed the rest of the group behind them slowly.

When Anaya entered her room she stopped at the doorway, she did a little smile. Nothing has seemed to change the way she left it. She walked into the room and seen the two teddy bears she grabbed them and hugged them tightly. "I'm sorry Mr Snuggles..and Mrs Cuddles.." Anaya spoke to the bears and she then left the bears on the bed. She then remembered her brothers video camera, she got under the bed and grabbed the camera and jumped on the bed. As she opened the camera she smiled and saw the next video she left off on, she then put a hand over her necklace that she never took off from what her brother made her. Anaya hit play on the camera and watched her brother.

Video

"Hi Anaya!! Welcome to day um..I think this is 29? Ya know what I don't know! HAHA! Well anyway!! Me and Uncle Steve and Auntie Nat are going to go play! They are going to take me to the park!! It's going to be fun!! And apparently they are talking to momma and poppa about school? I don't know what that's about. Tony and Bruce both said I don't need it since I'm really smart for my age!" Kylar stated as he did a little giggle "but Anaya! If you go to school please!! I want to know how that feels! I may not need school but I want to go! It seems fun! And apparently I get to make friends our age!! That sounds really cool!!" Kylar stated. "NUGGET! COME ON WE ARE LEAVING!!" Nat yelled out to him. "OK!!" Kylar yelled back "ok! Got to go!! I'll talk to you later Kylar Vlog Cam!! See you later!!" Kylar stated as he then smiled and ended the video.

End of Video

Anaya smiled and closed the camera, she then smiled to herself as she got a good idea. She put the camera under her bed and teleported into Tony's lab, she walked around and saw a camera like kylars she nabbed it and teleported back into her room. Anaya thought for a moment when she opened the camera, she turned the camera towards her and set it down on the table while she hit record. "Um. Hi?.. um.. this is going to be my Vlog Cam. So hello to whoever is watching!! We just got back from Scotland from a big alien attack! I don't quite know what's going on but momma and poppa and Uncle Gup and Pietwo are all talking. They all seemed to be a bit up their game. Oh yeah! The whole Scotland thing was so cool! And it was also scary a bit but It was fine since momma and uncle Pietwo where their!" Anaya said as she waved her hands around. "I found Uncle Gup in the forest in Germany when I had this first weird vision." Anaya talked. She then talked about how she saw the two visions and how she teleported, and her life in Scotland. "Ok. Well I'll talk to you later Vlog Cam. Phantom Warrior out!" Anaya said with a smile and stopped recording. She then put the camera under her bed next to Kylars.

Once Anaya was done with her recoding she walked over to Kylars room, once she walked into her brothers room she stopped and looked around. Nothing seemed to change about the room either, she noticed some of the stuff was starting to collect dust. But other than that everything seemed to be the same, she walked over to Kylars closet and she found one of his zip up jackets. She pulled it out and looked at how big it was, she put it on and it fit her perfectly. "Huh. You always liked really big jackets Bubba.." Anaya stated as she smiled at the jacket that fits her perfectly. Once Anaya took a deep sigh she heard a knock against the doorframe, she did a little jump as she turned around and seen Pietro, Wanda, and Matteo. She looked down at her feet and then back up at the three adults who gave her a small smile.

Anaya played with the sleeves on the jacket and looked away from their eyesight, Wanda sighed as she walked over and kneeled down and hugged her. Anaya got a bit startled by her but she hugged back tightly "I-I miss him momma.." she said as her voice started to crack. Wanda rubbed her back "I know baby..I know." She said in a soothing voice and she then kissed Anaya's cheek. Matteo walked around the room and looked at a small photo of Anaya and Kylar smiling, Matteo then looked at Pietro and Wanda with a sad look then looked back at Anaya and Wanda. Anaya held onto Wanda tightly, Wanda picked her up and held her close and walked over to the bed to sit down with Anaya in her arms still. The other Maximoffs sat on either side of Wanda to be their to comfort Anaya.

"Anaya..baby..we have to go to Wakanda to help your Poppa. We have to leave ok" Wanda said as she rubbed Anaya's back. Anaya just hummed to respond to Wanda, Anaya just was tired still so she technically was half asleep in Wandas arms. Matteo smiled down at Anaya as he then got up "I'll go tell the others that we are coming. I'll bet you their Pietro!" Matteo stated as he started to gather his shadow magic around his hands. Pietro smirked at him as he got up "alright your gonna lose bud! 3. 2. 1. GO!" Pietro yelled out as he ran off. Matteo smiled at him as he then teleported off to the quinjet. Wanda shook her head and looked down at Anaya, Anaya did a little giggle at her uncles antics as she soon fell asleep. "Good night Munchkin." Wanda said to her as she then got up with Anaya in her arms and started to walk to the quinjet.