22. 2 months later

March 1st 2018

Anaya and Pietro where sitting in there cell as usual for them when they heard the cell door open. Anaya quickly got up and ran over to Pietro, Pietro hugged the girl close as he looked at the men who had 2 shock collars for the both of them. "What do you want from us?" Pietro asked in a somewhat harsh voice. "You two are transferring over to a new base over in Washington." One of the guards said. Anaya's eyes widened a bit as she knew that was her old home. The guards then harshly put the shock collars on the both of them and they made them walk over to the truck. Pietro had a hold on Anaya as he got into the back of the truck, one of the men put a needle into the both of them and they both knocked out.

5 long hours later

When Anaya woke up she looked around and saw she was in a cell alone. She then felt the shock collar around her neck, she sighed and sat in the corner of the room. "(Anaya? You awake?)" Pietro called out from the cell next to her. "(Yeah!..Im just scared..)" Anaya spoke back in a raspy voice. "(Ok good. Don't worry I'll get us out of here when I think of a plan ok?)" he said from the cell over. "(Ok Peitwo..)" Anaya said as she went to the corner of the cell and sat down and hugged her knees.

Back at the compound

Kylar was sitting on the ground in the main room with the two teddy bears coloring in front  of the window. He was humming until he had a sharp pain come to his head, he stopped what he was doing and grunted a bit. Nat and Wanda where talking on the couch, Nat noticed the boy and called out to him. "Hey Nugget? You ok there?" Nat said. Wanda looked over at the boy who was hoping his head. "M-momma..it h-hurts.." the boy said right before he god dizzy and passed out. Wanda and Nat's eyes widened, Wanda shot up quickly and ran over to the passed out boy. She ran him over to the hospital wing and called out for Tony, Nat was following behind her. "TONY?! HELLO?! HELP!!" Wanda yelled as she kept the boy in her arms. The two men ran up and noticed the passed out boy. Tony quickly grabbed the boy from Wanda and ran him to the bed and started to run some tests, The door then automatically closed on the two scared women. Wanda hugged Nat and teared up, Nat hugged her back and rubbed her back.

In Kylars head he saw Anaya in a cell alone in the corner, he saw how she was alone and he felt her. When he saw her it was like he was spiritually there, when he looked at the girl he phased through the cell door and saw Pietro. His eyes widened a bit but then he smiled he knew his sister and Wandas brother where both alive and ok. He then hugged as he ran through the walls and got out of the hydra base to look where they where. When Kylar finally made it out of the base he looked around for any key place, then he saw the old hydra base that was now destroyed. He gasped as he saw it, now the boy exactly knew where his sister was now.

35 minutes passed as Kylar was passed out

Tony was scratching his head while he just finished the tests, he was confused on why the boy passed out. All of the sudden Kylar woke up with a loud gasp, He scared Tony. Tony then looked at the boy "Don't you EVER do that again!" Tony grabbed his chest as he looked at the boy. "Are you ok? You gave your mom and aunt quite the scare-" he was cut off the by boy. "I KNOW WHERE ANAYA IS! I SAW HER!! SHES IN A CELL!!" Kylar yelled out as he breathed heavily, he had blood trickle down his nose again from using his powered again. "Woah woah woah! Take it easy kid!" Wanda had enough of waiting when she heard the boy, she busted down the door and ran over with Nat following behind her. Tony and Kylar both jumped up in fright "JEEZ WHATS UP WITH PEOPLE SCARING ME TODAY?! SHIT!" Tony blurted out as he let out a big sigh.