Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)

Start from the beginning

"Of course Toms, does that sound good Phil?" The brunette guy asked the baby he was holding. Phil just nodded, Wilbur put his other hand out for Tommy to grab it. They went to the kitchen and Tommy immediately climbed on a chair. Wilbur was about to set Phil to sit on a normal chair until Phil started squirming in his hands and refused with a whine.

"What's wrong baby?" Wilbur asked and Phil pointed into a corner. Wilbur walked over to the place where Phil was pointing at. There was an adult sized high chair. "Oh, this is what you were pointing at!" Wilbur smiled and pulled the chair to be next to the table. He set Phil to sit on it and Phil was kicking his legs. "Are you kicking? What are you kicking for?" Wilbur laughed when he set the baby on the chair.

"What would you guys like to eat?" The brunette guy asked smiling. "Gimme sandwich!" Tommy said and banged his hands against the table. "Uh uh, what's the magic word?" Wilbur asked and laid a hand on Tommy's to stop him from banging the table. "Pwease?" Tommy mumbled from behind his paci. "Yes, that's right little one" Wilbur praised him and ruffled the blonde's hair.

   Phil just whined and reached towards Wilbur while swinging back and forth. "Is everything ok love?" His caregiver asked. "Mm!" Phil mumbled and pointed at the cupboard. Wilbur looked in there and saw a tiny jar of apple sauce. "Is this what you want?" Wilbur aske as he screwed the cap open. Phil nodded and Wilbur could see a smile on his face.

Wilbur started making the toddler a sandwich, putting in turkey, cheese and salad. He cut it in two triangles because he knew Tommy wouldn't eat it if it wasn't cut that way. The brunette also made him a sippy cup filled with apple juice. "Here you go Toms" Wilbur smiled and set the food in front of him. Tommy let out a little exited gasp and immediately dug into the sandwich.

"I saw that you were drinking chocolate milk earlier. I know that's yummy but we can't drink sugary drinks all the time so what would you say about some warm milk with your snack?" Wilbur asked Phil who was fidgeting with the ears of his stuffed bunny. "Mhm" He just mumbled nodding without looking at him. "I think that's a yes" Wilbur smiled and started warming up some milk on the stove.

   "Phil! Phil loowk whad I can do!" Tommy said and he made a smiley face out of the crust of the sandwich. That made Phil giggle and he reached for the piece of crust. He took his pacifier out and started munching on the tiny peace of bread. "Hey, we don't play with food!" Wilbur said firmly and gave the pieces of bread for Tommy to eat. Wilbur put a tiny plastic spoon in the jar of apple sauce and poured the milk into a bottle.

"Here you go baby, would you like for me to feed the apple sauce for you?" Wilbur asked as he sat down to the table

"Here you go baby, would you like for me to feed the apple sauce for you?" Wilbur asked as he sat down to the table. Phil nodded and kicked his legs again excitedly. The brunette grabbed the tiny spoon, took some of the apple sauce to it and bought it up to Phil's mouth. "Open vide, the airplane's coming!" Wilbur said and Phil opened his mouth.

Wilbur fed the apple sauce to him and then he was ready to drink his bottle. Phil picked it up and started drinking it. "Phil, can you sit here for a bit while I'll go put Tommy to rest into your room, I'll be right back ok?" Wilbur said as he picked Tommy up. Phil whined hesitantly but kept drinking his bottle. At the time when Wilbur was back, Phil had finished his bottle and was looking pretty tired.

  "Ok, let's get you to your room" Wilbur smiled and picked the tiny little up. He hugged the little for a bit and kissed the top of his head. "You did so good today and I'm proud of you for regressing around me" Wilbur whispered and ran his hand up and down Phil's back. Phil squirmed happily and snuggled his face against Wilbur's neck. "Mmm, tankies Da" Phil mumbled as Wilbur carried him back to his room.

   "Ok, what would you guys say if we read a bit and then both of you could nap" Wilbur suggested as he set the fuzzy baby to sit on his bed. Phil rubbed his eyes sleepily with his dummy in his mouth. "Yes, I want to heaw a stowy!" Tommy said and crawled to the bed. Wilbur picked out a book and sat on the bed against the headboard. "Come here kiddos" Wilbur smiled and soon he got a fuzzy baby laying on each side of him.

   He wrapped an arm around both of them and opened the book. Then he started reading:

                  "The four muffinteers"
Once upon a time, in a beautiful castle there lived the four muffinteers; BadBoyHalo, Dreamwastaken, GeorgeNotFound and Sapnap. They protected the Muffin Kindom from all the scary things that could hurt the people that lived there. One day, the muffinteers received a letter telling them about a dragon that had made it's nest really close to the kindom. "We need to go to war against the dragon! It's a risk to our kindom!" BadBoyHalo stated and the other three of them agreed. So, they grabbed their horses and weapons and went to fight against it. When they finally arrived at the dragon nest, they immediately started the fight. They fought so bravely against the dragon until Sapnap shot the last arrow, killing the evil creature. "The four muffinteers did it again!" George said excitedly and they all put their swords up in the air. "The four muffinteers for all the muffins!" All of them yelled in unison, celebrating their win.

When Wilbur finished the story, he noticed that both of them were asleep. He hummed when he saw both of them asleep, quietly got up from between them and laid a blanket over the littles.

Why is Ed Sheeran playing on the radio all the time?