Chapter 13: Rival Dispute

Not going to be one of those clues and guess the relation chapter. I just felt like doing a game show style one

(Y/n): So how's my merch going?

Yagoo: Oh, uh we are deciding on which ones we'll release first.

(Y/n): Cool let me know when they do.

Yagoo: I've been meaning to ask if you could do something for the company.

(Y/n): I'm not going to spy on your rivals.

Yagoo: No it's the opposite that I want you to do.

(Y/n): You want me to tell them your secrets?

Yagoo: No I want to set up a collaboration between a rivals EN branch and ours.

(Y/n): So you want me to host an important event like this. Don't worry you can count on me. I'll make it so amazing you'll be talking about it for years even after I'm dead.

Yagoo: Why did you need to add the after-your dead part.

(Y/n): Because that's how memorable this event will be. Now I have to go get everything prepared so make sure to watch or I'll be disappointed in you.

Yagoo: Don't worry I'll be watching I promise.

(Y/n): Good now I need to go set up. Until we meet again Yagoo.

He walks out of the room to find somewhere to set up the event he'll be hosting. Using his magic he creates a television game show-looking room.

 Using his magic he creates a television game show-looking room

Just ignore what the signs say.

(Y/n): Now all I need is the people. Wait which rivals is Yagoo even talking about? He never told me. Eh, I'll just ask someone from our EN they should know. Yo Calli do you know who you're supposed to have a collaboration with?

Calli: J-chad told me Nijisanji EN wave one.

(Y/n): What the hell is that?

Calli: Are you serious?

(Y/n): Yes I am, can't say I heard about whatever you just talked about.

Calli: They're another agency that have streamers. We have a friendly rivalry going on with them.

(Y/n): I'm all for a healthy rivalry. Where is everyone?

Kiara: Calli I'm back from my vacation. Did you miss me? We can make out right now for the time we were apart.

Calli: Stay away from me!

The orange-haired female runs toward the pink-haired one who puts her hand up keeping the other at a distance.

Kiara: Just let me love you!

Calli: Sorry not interested.

Amelia: Gura and Ina should be here soon. Hey (Y/n).