Chapter 10: End Of An Era

Running dry on shipping names so I'll just put (s/n) and you can decide.

(y/n) was called to attend a meeting early in the morning. He was wondering why they didn't just do it over Zoom but didn't question it.

(Y/n): Hello I'm here.

Yagoo: You made it on time. I apologize for asking you to attend so suddenly but this is an important issue that involves you.

(Y/n): I swear if it involves antis or cancels culture. I'll wipe them off the face of the earth. Those people need to learn to keep their mouths shut before I shove my fist in them.

Yagoo: No it doesn't involve them. Surprisingly it seems like they are too scared to even target you.

(Y/n): They better be. I'm not bending a knee to them just because they stay behind a computer and say bad things about me. They've just glorified internet trolls.

Yagoo: Yes I'm glad to hear your opinion on that subject but let me explain why you're here.

(Y/n): I'm not donating my sperm. I respect you and you've been like a father to me but making a breeding farm is no way to make ideal idols.

Yagoo: No that's not the reason either.

(Y/n): I'm not doing any arranged marriages even if it's for the greater good of the company. It's not that I'm afraid of commitment I just enjoy being single.

Yagoo: It's a meeting to come up with merchandise of you.

(Y/n): Oh, you should have said it when I first walked in.

He crouches down and comes back up with a thick binder. Walking to the other side of the table he put the binder in front of all the business people.

(Y/n): I came up with all of these when I was suffering from a caffeine high. It lasted for a week before it finally wore off.

(Y/n): My personal favorites are the (y/n) plushie and the hug pillow but I'll leave it up to all of you to make the final decision.

(Y/n): Message me when you've decided since I promised I'd tell Ollie's sister personally when my merch came out.

Yagoo: Well looks like all we have to do is look through this.

(Y/n): Okay well seems like I'm no longer needed here. Goodbye and message me if you need anything.

Yagoo: You also need to sing soon. I've been getting spammed on Twitter with people asking when you're going to sing.

(Y/n): When I feel it's the right moment I will.

He walks out of the meeting room while all of the others open the binder and are shocked.

Man: It looks like a kindergartner drew these.

Woman: And he didn't even use pencil he used crayons.

Yagoo: I'm going to need to get him an art teacher. One of you get our creative team in here.

Man: Right away sir.

A creek is heard until the part of the table where the binder was broken off.

Yagoo: And get the handyman.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): Why have people been crazy lately. It's not like anything special is happening in Hololive. Now then time to look through Reddit. Lewd art, cool art, memes.

(Y/n): I'm saving some of these to my research folder. Does it make me a narcissist since I think it's a beautiful art and I'm in it?