Chapter 4: A Debut To Remember

A month has passed since the last chapter so (y/n) is now preparing for his debut.

(Y/n): Time to check my accounts. 25k subscribers on youtube, 1k followers on Twitter. Not bad, not bad at all to start my debut could be better but it could be worse. Make that 999 followers now someone just unfollowed me.

Yagoo: I need you to go into the office today since it's finally your debut. There is a disguise in the closet for you to wear.

The closet is then opened and a janitor disguise is revealed with sunglasses and a fake mustache in the front pocket.

(Y/n): Do you think this disguise you got is going to work. The mustache looks like you got it from a dollar store.

Yagoo: I am sure they won't pay attention to you just keep walking until you see A-chan and she will take you to the room. If they scream for someone to clean up a mess just lower your head and keep walking. That's what every other janitor I hired does.

(Y/n): Sounds like you need some new janitors.

Yagoo: Those are the new janitors just took a week before they just gave up on cleaning.

(Y/n): Well I'm glad that I wasn't hired as an actual janitor then.

The cheap disguise is then put on. He picked up a cap that was behind it and followed Yagoo to Hololive HQ.

Yagoo: Remember what I told you and make sure you're on time.

(Y/n): Yeah okay I got you just ignore any pleas for help. My experience working at retail prepared me for this.

First to enter the building was Yagoo. A few minutes then passed before (y/n) finally decided to enter.

(Y/n): This place is a lot more cleaner than I imagined for a place where the janitors gave up.

Desk lady: Hello Ren I'm surprised you came back since you broke down crying last time.

(Y/n): *So it's a costume but real worker ID* Yes I just forgot to grab something before I left I'm picking it up and then leaving.

Desk lady: I'll let you be in your way then.

With that out of the way, he begins walking down the hallway. Until he hears screaming and stops in his tracks.

(Y/n): Do I want to know why? Eh, what's the worst that could have happened.

He opens the door to see an orange-haired girl getting jumped by a brown-haired one with dog ears.

??: I didn't plan on her saying that so please stop!

(Y/n): Must be the interns. I remember when I was one of them. Death by lack of sleep one of the most embarrassing ways I died.

??: You there please help me.

(Y/n): I'm not getting paid to so have fun.

The door is slammed as he continues on his way.

(Y/n): Hopefully, the other people here are more professional. Yagoo said most aren't idol like but I'm sure there some rules they have to follow at least. I wonder if there a rule against dating coworkers. That's something I always wanted to try people said it was a bad idea but I want a first-hand experience.

While thinking what people told him was forbidden fruit he didn't notice the person walking in the same direction. The two collide causing (y/n) to fall on top of them.

(Y/n): "Talk about cliches. Should I go for a hair sniff? Nah, don't want to get in trouble the first day."

While he is too busy thinking about his next move. The person who is under slowly moves one of her hands up to his butt and squeezes it.