Chapter 3: Make A Impression

Zeon: I am still dumbfounded that something like the one on top is a real tweet. Love them for acting like this makes them more relatable and interesting in my opinion. I'm using the emojis on my phone so it will probably not have the same emojis as you usually see.

Two months have passed since (Y/n) had first been taken in by Yagoo. Well (Y/n) is grateful for having a roof over his head there are times when he still makes a few mistakes and leaves a mess. However, he is
starting to get used to this life and how much everything has changed since he has last been out.

(Y/n): I'm so bored maybe I should have started sooner. Just laying around the house soon sounds fun and all but it's so boring. There is nothing on t.v. and I already finished all the video games he has. Perhaps I can practice cooking the last time I tried it caused a big fire. Wait ...... it's probably not a good idea to cook unsupervised now that I think about it and now I'm receiving a call.

Yagoo: Hello (Y/n).

(Y/n): Yes this is me.

Yagoo: Well we have your Twitter and YouTube account set up but I have to ask you something before we give you access.

(Y/n): Sure I'm (your height) with (h/c) hair, shinning (e/c) eyes. I have a laugh that people describe as charming, I have muscle but don't look like a bodybuilder. I'm a gentleman to those that a feel deserve not a simp, by the way, my ideal woman or you know women i-

Yagoo: This isn't a dating profile. I was just going to ask if there is anything to add about you. For example, Mori Calliope is a shinigami and the first apprentice of Grimm Reaper.

(Y/n): Wow she is using that title to her advantage.

Yagoo: Hmm why are you upset by her did she do something to offend you?

(Y/n): Oh man I can't wait to meet her again and see that look on her face and to answer your question you can say we had a history. Now for your first question, I'm what people would call a reincarnation every time I die I'll come back starting a new life at a different time.

Yagoo: That's great news to hear I haven't met someone who could do that.

(Y/n): Don't you have a phoenix in EN.

Yagoo: It's not the same! You just like those MCS in animes. This is really interesting information to hear I need to tell the team we'll work on a logo for you. I will send you the login information in a while.

(Y/n): Until next time.

Yagoo: Goodbye enjoy the rest of your day.

With that, he ends up hanging up the phone and starts scrolling through Youtube.

(Y/n): Twitch thot exposed, Florida man fights alligator barehanded, get rickrolled. Let's see if I type Hololive what shows up. It's a bunch of clips guess it wouldn't hurt to watch a few.

(Y/n): What in the hell was did I just see? Please don't tell me the rest of them are like this.

(Y/n): Whoever that was is an absolute chad. Tricking them to reading that out loud was a big brain move.