_________________________

all 3 of us jus hung out for they day and had fun. we was at McDonald's and Kam was in the bathroom so I want to ask Ken what happen to ole girl. "Ken lemme ask you sum." I tapped him "hmm?" he looked up at me. "what happen to the girl you was in the room wit? like we was upstairs so she couldn't go downstairs..." he just laughed "nigga what?". "I told her she could stay in there but she thought I was setting her up ta get beat up so she jumped out the window." he shrugged making me laugh. "I said wow.."

Kam came running back and jumped on the seat all happy, "she's a runner she's a track star." I sung lowly making Kam side eye me. "anyways guess what bruh" he kept looking between me and Ken "what is it nigga!" we and Ken said at the same time . " hallelujah.." I think he said a lil prayer, "nigga I know you ain't praying for the strength.!" I bucked at him and we all laughed. "nah but fr tho. I seen this fine shawty coming out the lady's room.. we made eye contact so I said sum to her next thing I know we exchanging numbers." he held up his phone showing the number saved as 'mia🦋💦'

"nigga is the emojis fa me." me and Ken looked at each other nodding and laughing hard asf. "ugh, I can't tell y'all nun." he crossed his arms and laid back in his seat. "awe is ok baby." I kissed his cheek."

8 months later..

"mom!" "coming!" I ran upstairs to Kam room. "yes?" I sat on his bed. "so you 'member that Mia girl?" I nodded "so you 'member how she got made at me cuz she thought you was a different girl then I told you was my mom." I nodded "well this hoe- i mean this girl," he looked at me wit wide eyes then continued, "gone say 'oh you should cut her off.. I see how she looks at you'... after I told this- girl, you was my mama!" he looked at him wit my eyes narrowed. "you gon chill wit dat cussing shit.." I pointed at him and he nodded, "sorry mama but you know who my daddy is.. plus you cuss more that him. but imma chill. mama I need adviceeee!" I sighed, "I think you should ask ya dad cuz you know imma say block ha.." he looked at me like I was dumb "mom. now you know that mane gon say 'oh post up wit another bitch' I only said it cuz I was tryna mock dad!" I laughed. "is ight, you right.. umm like I said if somebody came ta me wit dat bullshit I would block tf outta dem and if y'all go to that same school or some shit, ignore the hoe." we laughed together and he nodded. "ight thanks mama." I side hugged me then laid down on his phone. "nigga get up dinner ready." he rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom ta wash his hands then headed downstairs. "bae!" yep we gave it another try ... "yes mama?" I went in the room and he was on the game. "dinner ready." he nodded then said sum to the people you was playing wit, washed his hand then picked my up kissed my lips making me smile. "can y'all hurry im mad hungry!" I heard Kam yell making us laugh.

Ken walked downstairs wit me still in is arms "ight you can put me down.." "nah you good." he got both our plates and sat down and put me on his lap. "mm not this again.." I seen Kam pull his phone out getting on live. "chill.." I put my hand in front of my face. "mom don't do that. you beautiful.." awe.. then he turned the camera around so he was recording his self "I mean youn look beta then me but." he shrugged, there it is "oh and fr y'all needs ta get out my comments asking bout my mom and got out my mom comments talking the way y'all talking." he looked serious asf "fr tho!" Kentrell yelled so they could hear him. "hollon.." he flipped the camera again, "tell em dad!" aw sheit he done got him started..

"dis my wife.. and-." he squeezed my left boob "ight na.." Kam put the camera down "ight I'm sorry.." he put the camera back up and I laughed, "like I was saying.. dis my wife. she cook us a good as dinner every night-." Kam cut him off "oh yeah!! y'all mama and girlfriends don't cook like dis!!" Kam yelled making Ken agree "yeah show da food!!" Ken pointed at the plates making Kam record them and me laugh hard asf. "ight nah put it back on me.. and she do a lot more for us, ain't that right friend." "yup!" "but this my baby" he kissed my cheek "and thas his mama" Kam put it on him real quick "and y'all gone stop disrespecting us cus y'all mama ain't like dis and y'all lil hoes and doing nothing foe y'all, cuz me and my lil steppa a-." I covered his mouth. "nah! mom let him finish!" . "nope thas enough, they got the message.." I shook my head laughing. "they betta have! yeahh!!" they said at the same time then Kam ended the live and saved it to his story.

"y'all crazy." I was deadass crying laughing. "nahh" they both said, "we jus don't play dat.." "fr." I shook my head, "ight les eat.. I'm tired." I yawned and they nodded.

we ate and joked then we all fell asleep in the living room while watching a movie. I woke up by Ken moving a lot and seen how we was laying. I was in the middle Kam was laying on my stomach facing the tv and Ken was laying on my tiddies but he was facing me. I chuckled lowly then recorded it wit a lil boomerang posting it to my story wit the caption 'annoying ass niggas 😂 love em wit all my heart tho💯🤍' i rubbed they heads then went back to sleep.

1904 words. ⚰️ this the longest one I ever made.. I just had a random ass idea and it escalated... I like it doe 🤎