1

She pulled in her pink porshe drawing eyes to it.

It had a couple decals on it and was glittering in the dim streetlights.

"Glad you could make it." Hector says. She nods. She wore a white sweater hoodie with bunny ears a white facemask black turtleneck and black shorts.

With black star ripped stockings. Her shoes were black and white sneakers. She was the last there so she noticed the race was starting.

She floored the gas and took off. She noticed a hot red car on her tail. But she waited.

As soon as she saw the incline she counted."1,2,3,4." Pressing her Noz button she saw her car fly the red one landing right beside her.

She used a maneuver to cut him off at the last second.Her drift landing her right in front of the other cars.

Getting out she closed her door. Hector hands her money and she gets in her car. That's when the police come.

She speeds out. She ended up losing the police easily but she noticed a guy running from cop car.

She pulls in and opens her door."Get in." She says. The guy jumps in she she pulls out. She floored the gas.

She ended up drifting and making the cop cars crash unto each other. For the final one she reversed straight into an alley and out the other end.

The cop dove past. Soon she started to slow down."Thanks stranger what's your name?" The guy asks.

His voice was low and now that she was paying attention he was pretty intimidating."Bunny."

She says using her street name. He chuckled."Dom Torreto." He says. She nods."Address?" He soon tells her.

They end up in front of a White House."Hey wanna come inside?" He asks. She nods. She figured he was a nice guy.

She got out Dom behind her."Thanks for saving me let me get you a drink." He says. She smiles and nods.

They walk in there was plenty of people there. She noticed him start yelling at a guy. Looking around she noticed a woman playing a game on the floor.

Then people scattered around some kissing or sitting on one another.She awkwardly hid in the corner.

Then she stated to think. Dom Torreto.She had herd it before. She used to be friends in high school with a guy named that.

She looked at him properly for the first time. Seeing his muscular build and his features again she remembered.

-
"Please stop leave me alone." She cried as she gathered her things from the floor.

Though the guys were relentless. They took her glasses and stomped on them then proceeded to start kicking her.

But suddenly they stop and scatter. Looking behind her she sees a taller boy."Hey are you okay?"
-
She shook herself out of it when she herd footsteps."Hey." Dom stood in front her her Corona in his hand.

"For saving me."She accepted it. Pulling her face mask down she sipped on it. She noticed Doms face.

"Mercy?" He questions. She smiles and nods."Dom it's been a while." She says. He nods. "It has."

That's when she's caught in a hug."Welcome back." She then hears another voice."Whos this?" She lets go of him.

Looking at the women she smiles."Hi im Mercy." She introduced herself a smile on her face."Im Letty are you a friend of dom."

She shakes her head."We knew each other in high school." Mercy says quietly shyness overcoming her.