Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5

Start from the beginning

I nodded and hummed, "Sure, I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I love you too," he said, showing me a heart finger. I laughed softly and did the same thing as him.

We ended the call. I placed my phone back on the table and ate the food that was served to me earlier while admiring the scenery outside. I didn't even notice that I had already finished my work here, which surely gave me some time to get some gifts for them.

It will only take hours for me to get back home. I ate the food and drank the wine. After some time, I adjusted my seat, leaning back down a little, and decided to take a rest for a while.

----

"What?! What are you doing here?" I asked, nearly shouting at my secretary. How in the world did she arrive here in Thailand so fast?

"What do you mean, why am I here?" She said with amusement. "Sir, I'm your secretary; I need to make preparations here before you arrive. Not to mention that you surely took your time buying souvenirs for your family."

"Okay, okay, stop. I get it."

She laughed, and we both walked towards the car.

"Oh, that's right, sir?" she called. I abruptly stopped my walking and faced her. "You need to see some of our new workers and check the sales of your other businesses."

I looked at her in shock. "I thought you said that I don't have any work now and I can go and see my mate?"

She clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Sir, you don't have any work in Canada now, but you still have work here in Thailand."

I groaned and just walked inside the car. She also hopped inside and sat in the passenger seat. The driver pulled off and started to drive.

"Oh, don't be so down, now Bright," she said, clearly teasing me. I just crossed my arms and glared at her before looking outside the window. "Hehe, you're clearly acting like a child. Anyway, I'm going to record this and send it to your mate."

"Try me," I said with a stern voice. She gave a do-it-you-dare-you expression. Seriously? Who's the boss here?

"Just like I said, you only need to do two things; the vice president already took care of some of the work while you were away," she explained. "You should be glad that you'll only be doing two things; give some credit to vice president Vanz, will you?"

"What? Do you want us to have a drink or something?"

Then I realized that I said something that I shouldn't have. She looks at me with a mischievous smirk.

"That is not a bad idea."

"Look, I need to see."

"I know!" She cuts me off. "We'll be doing that after you see your family, probably next week or something."

After that talk, more like arguing, we decided to just stay quiet through the whole ride. Reaching the office, I actually felt relief to be back in my home country. Getting inside, all of my employees greeted me, and I did the same.

Walking back to my office, I immediately started to do the two tasks my secretary just mentioned. I check the files, the stats, finance, and other important stuff. By the time I finish my work, it's already so late.

"Hey, can I go now?" I asked her as I rested my head on my desk.

"Nnnn..." She answered more like a question.

"Why do you sound so unsure?" I asked. I stood up and stretched my arms.

She hummed, still her eyes fixated on her iPad. "Yeah, you can go now and you're free. Just make sure to clear out any events or trips next week; we're going to have a party."

"Aren't we too old for parties?"

She looks at me with a what-the-f*ck expression: "Bright, we're still in our twenties; what do you old? One more word of old from you; I'm going to fill up every vacant time of yours."

"Hey! Don't do that. Don't worry, I'll go," I said, leaving the office.

I think making your best friend your secretary is kind of reckless. Now, I don't know who's the boss between me and her.

I walked out of the building and hopped inside the car. The driver pulls off. Minutes later, we finally arrived at my house, and as expected, they were already asleep. All the lights are now turned off. I hopped out and went inside.

The moment I got inside, I felt like something was wrong. It's too quiet; I did not even see a single maid or butler here. The dim light covering the stairway

I shrugged off the thought and decided to check on the kids first. Reaching Sun and Chatri's room, I slowly opened the room and peered inside. I noticed that the room was dark. I opened the light and saw that the boys were not in their room.

The first thing I thought was that maybe they're with Win. I turned the lights off and closed the door. Walking towards my mate and Dawn's room, we actually decided to place Dawn's room inside our room. Reaching for the door knob, tingles surrounded my body.

I heard sounds of struggling. The air suddenly became so... fragrant, and it's getting hard to breathe—more like hard to control myself. I snapped out and immediately opened the door.

"Win!" I shouted. The smell of arousal covered the whole room.

My eyes widen. I saw my mate. On the bed. His legs open wide. Hands between him. I looked down and saw what he had on his hands. A dildo? Since when?

My eyes darken. I slowly closed the door behind me and walked towards him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. She looks red, surely embarrassed and aroused.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you, but." I took the chair and sat down on the side of the bed. "I guess you gave me another surprise."

"I-it's not-"

"Shh, why'd you stop? Continue it; I want to see," I said with a dominating tone. "It's your heat today, right? My rut is also tomorrow; I guess the kids will be out for three days."

Damn, my mate, pleasuring himself with a dildo? I'm jealous, but we can work with that dildo later.

---
  🥴I guess it'll take more than one chapter for his rut😎

Check out the new fanfic, it already have it's first chapter, I hope you'll love it❤️

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️