Chapter 30

||Win's POV||

"Are you kids ready?" Bright asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Yesshhh!" Both of the kids said with enthusiasm.

"Alrighty then, let's go!" Bright and I hop off the car and go to the back seat to unbuckle the kids from their car seat.

setting the kids down. Bright locked he car and the four of us went inside the mall. Well, with the four bodyguards, of course. Bright insisted on bringing them, and I'm actually feeling at ease knowing that someone is guarding us.

After what happened with the note, I've been very cautious every now and then. And I have never left Sun's side ever since. I haven't said anything about the letter to P'Off and Bright. I don't want to burden them more; as long as I have my son by my side, I'm going to protect him.

"So, where do you kids want to go first?" I asked, holding Sun's hands tight.

"Toys!" They both said. Bright and I looked at each other with a smirk.

"Okay! Toys it is!" Bright said. "But don't the both of you already have enough toys?"

"Nope! Twoyssss!" Sun said, raising his hands up. Chatri did the same.

Bright sighed. "Okay, let's go buy another set of toys."

"YEEEESSYYYYYY"

"Aren't you spoiling them too much?" I asked, looking at him as we walked towards the location of the Toys Store.

"Nahh, they're kids; let them have fun while they have it," he said.

That made me sad. I didn't have the same childhood as other kids. But it also made me smile that Sun is having a different life than mine. His smile is enough to make me happy. We arrived at the toy store. We let the kids pick and choose whatever toys they wanted. I have Chatri and Bright have Sun, kind of a way to get to know each other's child.

"What do you want, Chatri?" I asked him as we looked at the island of toy guns and Nerf guns.

"Hmmm. Can we buy the giant nerf gun?" he said, looking up at me.

I nodded. "Sure, but is your dad going to be okay with it? I saw a lot of nerf guns in your playroom."

He shook his head and smiled mischievously. "Don't worry, Daddy cannot resist you anyway."

"Ok-" what? "What?"

He giggled and looked away. "Nnothiinngg~"

As the time passes, I kind of see Bright on Chatri—the attitude, I mean. I shrugged it off and placed the nerf gun on the cart. The bodyguard is still following us, and it feels kind of weird.

while Chatri's busy picking up some Legos. My phone rang. I took my phone from my pocket and read the message. It's from Bright.

Brighty Wolfie❤️
11:24pm
: Hey love, I told Sun about us and he is actually happy about it🦋💗

I smiled. I knew Sun would be glad about it, since they are both father and son. Now that I think about it, I'm now keeping two secrets from Bright: Sun being his son and...the letter.

No! Today's our family day, and I should not let anything ruin this day. I replied with a heart and bunny emoji. I put it back in my pocket. By then, Chatri already had a Lego in his hand.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yep!" He said, placing the Lego box on the cart.

Okay, I need to tell him.

"Hey, Chatri," I called him, and he turned his face to me and smiled. "Can I speak to you?"

"Yep!"

"I know that you've only known me for a month or so, but is it okay for you that me and your dad are dating?" I asked.

The smile on his face vanished, and he just stared at me with no emotion. I'm getting nervous as well. I mean, this is Bright's adopted son, but I still need to know if Chatri's okay with it.

"Why?" he asked.

"Ummm... because I like your dad," I said, getting nervous. Why am I getting nervous because of a child again?

"Why?" he asked with an angry tone.

"W-what?"

"Why do you like my dad?"

I don't know how to react. Bright said he'd love the idea, but why is Chatri like this?

I was about to answer, but he cut me off.

"You should say you love Daddy! Not Like him!!"

"I'm so," huh? "What?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and stomped his left foot. "Hmp! Daddy loves you, so why don't you love him too?"

"Chatri, I also love your dad, but..."

"Then yeah!" He said with an enthusiastic voice, throwing his hands up in the air.

Now I'm worried. The first thing was Chatri being mad, and now he is happy? What's going on? This kid's in a mood...

"I'm sorry if you thought I was angry" he said with a sad tone, placing his hands on his back. "I just love Daddy, and I want someone to love him as well. And I'm fine with having two dads as long as you will not make him cry. I trust Daddy to you, okay?"

  I was already tearing up. I smiled and nodded. A tear falls on my cheek. I kneeled down and hugged him. I never felt this way. This little one trusted me, his dad. Now, I feel complete....

---

After going shopping I was surprised to hear Sun calling Bright, Daddy. And Bright was surprised as well to hear Chatri calling me Papa; I was surprised too. I mean, I did not expect this fast development among us.

We decided to eat at a fast food restaurant since the kids got hungry. I feed Sun while sitting on a high chair; the table is too high for him. And the bodyguards are on the other table near us. They're also eating, of course.

"So, what's Chatri's reaction?" Bright asked, taking a spoon full of rice.

"I thought he was angry, but it turns out he just wanted me to say "I love you"...to you," I said, looking away. I saw him smirk, and he brought down the spoon and lean forward a little.

"I did not quite hear that, Bunny," he said with a teasing voice. I looked at him and glared.

"No."

He squinted his eyes, smiled, and nodded, leaning back into his chair.

"If you say so."

He and Chatri do have the same personality and mood. They both have complicated moods that I don't even get.

"Papa! Weewee!" Sun said.

"Okay, let's go." I took him down on his chair and told Bright that we're just going to go to the restroom.

walking towards where the restroom of the fast food restaurant is. We went to one of the stalls, and I helped my son unbuckle his pants.

We took our time there. After that, we left the stall. I carried Sun to the sink, and we both washed our hands. After drying them, I put him down, and we walked towards the door.

I was about to turn the door knob when I suddenly felt Sun's hand disappear. I quickly turned around and saw a man carrying my son.

"Papa!" Sun shouted.

----
👀

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️