Chapter 43

⚠️ Mature Content Ahead ⚠️
-----

   ||Win's POV||

Facing the wall, he kept thrusting his thing in and out of it. As I tried to hold my moan back, We can't do it on the bed since my belly is already huge and we might crush the baby. Also, my hips hurt if we do it in front.

"Ahh!! S-stop.I panted and placed my hand on his hips to make him stop.

He neared my face and kissed my neck. "Why, bunny? Tired already?"

"F You, I'm... pregnant; I get tired easily now, Bastard," I said as I tried to keep my posture straight.

You see, we decided to do it standing, and the f*ck this man had been doing it for an hour now!

"Last one, love, I promise," he said, giving my neck a final suck.

I was about to complain, but then he started thrusting again. But this time, his thrust was so hard that my belly sometimes hit the wall. He pulled my waist so that my butt was facing him and continued going in and out of me.

I'm feeling more sensitive than ever, probably because of this little girl inside me and my dad's thing going in and out. After a few more thrusts, I came, and he also came inside me. I felt warm on my waist. I sighed, feeling complete and warm inside. I thought it was over, but, oh boy, did he knot me again?

"B-bright Hsaahammmmm...." I felt his thing get bigger, and soon it knotted inside me. My legs have started to wobble.

I almost felt it, but Bright held my torso and waist to keep me from falling.

"I'm sorry, I... got too excited," he said, his hot breath fanning on my skin.

"F-f*ck...you...."

You know what? I am never having another child with this man.

---

 We've been like that for another hour until the knott died down, and after that, Bright cleaned me and dressed me up. Now I'm feeling a bit shy around everyone, because I know they'll smell that we just kissed each other.

After that, we head down to the living room, and luckily, only a few people are inside. Mostly, P'Gun and P'Tay talk. They both looked at us with a smug look on their faces. I just looked away since my face was surely red by now.

Bright places me down on the couch carefully, and he says that he'll just check on the kids. Now, I am here, sitting awkwardly with two people who probably guessed what me and Bright just did.

Was I that loud?

"Come one, win." P'Gun's the first one who spoke. "It's totally normal for someone to have that much sex drive when pregnant."

With that, I blushed more. I'm probably looking like a tomato this time.

"Yeah, that's normal, since New is just like you," P'Tay said.

"Oh, that's right, when is P'New's sur date?" I asked, hoping to change the conversation

"Next month or so," he answered, "speaking of my mate. I'm going to go and see where he is."

P'Tay stood up and went back to the garden to, I guess, look for his mate. P'Gun and I had a conversation, just casual things and all. Bright came back and told me to come with him to see the kids.

His birthday surprise is a big success! And I'm happy—no, erase that; I am very happy that he likes it. His day went by, and tomorrow came. The party decorations have been cleaned, and the kids are still asleep.

And my back is killing me. Days went by; it was pure bliss. Everything is going smoothly, and not a single bad thing happened during those days, and I'm glad that everything is fine now.

I hope this will not change. Sun is still practicing controlling his ability, though sometimes he kind of does not get a hold of it, and one time he destroyed half of the garden. I also learned that I can also get Bright's ability since we are now fully mated.

And I kept on giving Bright a hard time; you know why? Because of my cravings, I don't even know that I like eating them. Like, strawberry in peanut butter? Banana in Nutella? Eyeless Pineapple? I mean, this whole pregnancy thing surely is weird.

"Here, I got another one of your crazy cravings."

"Thank you, dear mate," I said with a smug look. He chuckled and shook his head before sitting down beside me.

He placed his hand on my growing belly and caressed it, looking at it lovingly while I ate my banana in Nutella. This is my favorite one so far, and, oh? Eh?!

"She kicked!" Bright exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, she's been doing that; sometimes she kicks right on my bladder. It's kind of annoying sometimes," I said, glaring at my stomach.

He laughed softly and rested his head on my shoulder, still caressing my belly.

"That's natural; at least we know that she's alright," he said. "Isn't Sun like that before?"

"Hm?" I was surprised that he asked. I mean, he's been asking what it's like when I was pregnant with Sun. I think he really wants to know, and I'm glad he wanted to say, "No, Sun kicks sometimes, but not right on my bladder, and in the middle of the night."

"Really?" He asked, and I nodded. "Oh, well then, this one might be a mischievous one. What were your cravings back then?"

"Umm...I remember asking P'Gun to buy crackers with butter," I said. Brights looks at me with disgust. "Now that I think about it, it's kind of gross."

"Hoo.... I will never understand your cravings"

"Oh, please, this is just the start."

We stayed like that until we finished the whole series. The kids are here today. Sun wanted to come with Chatri to his daycare, and Uncle Chiva went with them since I'm not allowed to leave the house for now, as Bright said.

   And Bright went back to his office. But, right now, he decided to just work from home since he said that there's nothing much to do in the office. To be true, I'm also missing going and working at the restaurant. I want to cook again, but every time I get up and decide to cook something for the kids and Bright, I always vomit.

Especially whenever I smell fish or even bean sprouts, my stomach turns upside down, and I'll be running for my life to go to the bathroom and vomit everything I just ate.

My friends, as well as Bright's, are already suggesting some names for our baby. Though I'm still not sure what to name her, Sun Vachiwin Chiva-aree, Night Chatri Chiva-aree, and... Midnight? Eclipse?

I don't know. I just learned about Chatri's full name two months ago, though I feel kind of bad about not learning about it much earlier. I'm actually surprised to know that his name is Night, the total opposite of Sun.

An hour later. The kids finally arrived, with Uncle Chiva holding Chatri's things. They both have papers on their hands. They both sat in the middle of me and Bright and showed us their drawings.

It turns out that Chatri's teacher let Sun join their class. My sons are great artists. Chatri keeps on talking about his drawing and how much he wants to be an architect when he grows up. As for Sun, he wants to be a CEO just like Bright. That's not surprising at all. Father like son...

Hmmm, but...what should we name our daughter?

---
  Pick your names!😉💗

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️