19

Angie's POV

I snuggle into my pillow happily enjoying the warmth of my bed, I smile without a care in the world. I shift my leg a little and feel someting hard against it, I open my eyes slowly and first I feel the pounding in my head and then I see the chest that i'm laying against. My eyes widen when I see Brayden next to me with his arm across my waist, he starts tracing shapes on my lower back and for the first time I realize that i'm only in my bra and panties, I gasp at this realization and sit up quickly looking around the hotel room, I see the rest of my clothes on the floor in a pile. Then I see Brayden's clothes next to mine on the floor, my eyes widen as I hold my head in my hands wondering what happened last night. I get off the bed and walk towards my clothes, I feel some soreness between my legs, I almost burst into tears, now knowing full well what happened between us last night. I go over to Brayden's side of the bed and I shake him, "Bray" I say quietly, he mumbles something, so I shake him harder as a tear falls down my face, "Bray please" I say sadly. He groans and stretches his arms above his head before he starts opening his eyes.

I step back a little as another tear falls down my face, Brayden looks at me concerned, "hey what's wrong Angie?" he asks me, "i'm pretty sure that we slept together last night" I explain quietly. His eyes widen as he jumps out of the bed to get near me, I step back even more avoiding his arms. "How do you know?" he asks me gently, "it's sore down there" I explain looking at my feet as I bite my lip, "I don't remember anything though" I add looking up at him again. Brayden runs his fingers through his hair, "Did we actually drink that much last night?" he exclaims, I shrug, "I was one of the only legal people there last night so who knows how many drink I bought for me and for the team" I say hugging myself. "Josh is going to hate me" I explain as more tears fall down my face as I sink to the ground to lean against the bed frame, "he won't hate you Angie, we just have to go explain to him what happened, Josh loves you way more than you think" Brayden tells me sitting down next to me and bringing me into his arms. "Don't you have to travel with the team though?" I say to him, "yeah but we have a few hours so don't worry" he explains to me.

As I'm about to say something my phone rings, I know that it's probably Josh wondering where I am so I slowly get out of Brayden's arms and get off the floor to answer the phone. I lift my phone slowly biting my lip as I look at Brayden, he smiles at me reasuringly,

Angie: Hello

Josh: Ange where are you i'm so worried

Angie: about that, could we meet somewhere? I want to tell you something

Josh: yeah, let's meet at the arena

Angie: ok see you

Josh: see you

I hang up the phone and look over at Brayden, "we're meeting at the arena" is all I tell him before grabbing my clothes off of the floor and going into the bathroom to change. Once i'm changed I walk back into the bedroom and see Brayden dressed and ready to go, he smiles slightly at me, "it's going to be fine Angie" he tries to reasure me, I just nod trying to hold in the tears as we walk out of the room so that we can get to the arena. 

Once the arena comes into view the tears start falling down my face as my lip trembles, Brayden grabs my hand squeezing it tightly for a second before letting go. I see Josh outside waiting for us, I wipe the tears off of my face and take a deep breath. "Okay lets do this" I say, Brayden nods and we go to Josh. He sees me and runs over hugging me tightly and kissing my head, I clutch his coat tightly assuming that this will be the last time it will happen. Josh pulls away and looks at Brayden confused, "hey man what's up?" he asks him, "we came here to tell you something..." Brayden says, "before we say anything i'm just going to say that neither of us remember a thing" I say cutting Brayden off, Josh looks at the two of us even more confused. I take a deep breath, "do you want me to say it?" Brayden asks me gently, "no I want to say this" I reply smiling at him shakily, he nods stepping back a little. 

"Josh I'm going to start out by saying that you mean so so so much to me, you are my world, which is probably why once I tell you you will hate both of us" I start looking into his eyes, he looks at me concerned, "there is a very good chance that we slept together last night" I finally say looking at my feet. I don't hear any words, so I look up again and see that Josh looks absolutely heartbroken, he looks at Brayden and the anger comes to his face. I stand in front of Josh putting a hand on his chest, "please don't hurt Brayden it was both of our faults, and I clearly failed at being a girlfriend so I know that you probably don't ever want to see me again" I tell him then hang my head so that my hair falls over my face. I look up once I feel something wet on the hand that's on Josh's chest, I see his eyes watering as he looks at me. He takes my hand off of his chest, "Ange, you will always be in my heart, but I need time right now" he explains to me, my own eyes start watering and my lip trembles, "why don't you hate me" I ask him, "I will never be capable of hating you Ange, we've been through too much already" he replies kissing my hand before walking over to his car and driving away. 

I fall to the ground in tears, I hear footsteps and Brayden sits next to me bringing me into his chest, "he'll come around Angie he can't live without you" he tells me kissing my head. "I hope he doesn't wait too long because it has literally been minutes and i'm in so much pain Bray" I explain through tears as I clutch onto his coat as I shake from the tears. 

A/N Okay here's this chapter, I know its pretty crazy but I hope you guys liked it!!! <3 Thanks for reading guys!!!