18

Game #2 Kelowna Rockets vs Moose Jaw Warriors

Angie's POV

I wait outside the Kelowna locker room knowing that Josh probably wants to see me before the game starts. I tug at my jersey's sleeves covering my hands as I lean against the wall. After a few minutes Josh walks out of the locker room, he smiles once he sees me, I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck smiling, "hi handsome" I tell him, "hello gorgeous" he replies pecking my lips gently and quickly. He rests his forehead on mine smiling once he pulls away, "you excited?" I ask him, "yeah, it should be fun" he explains to me rubbing circles into my hips. "Well I should go to my seat but i'll be back later" I say kissing his nose before getting out of his arms and waving as I leave to get to the concourse level of the arena. I'm suddenly lifted off the ground in a hug, I squeal, I hit the person repeatedly, "Angie, chill it's me Brayden" I hear the person say, my eyes widen and I wrap my arms around him accepting his hug smiling, "I missed you so much Brayden!!" I say happily into his shoulder. He loosens his grip on me and I slide back down to my feet, I look at him and his eyes are sparkling with happiness. "Why are you here?" I ask him, "I play for Moose Jaw" he replies to me his arms still around my waist, "then why aren't you in your gear?" I proceed to ask, "I'm sitting out tonight to give a rookie a chance to play" he explains to me, "aw that's so nice of you" I exclaim while running my fingers through the hair at the base of his neck. He groans slightly, "please stop with your hands it's driving me crazy" he tells me grabbing my arms to bring them back down along my body, "oops, sorry Bray" I tell him smiling.

"So what are you doing here? Aren't you from BC?" he asks me curiously, "I decided to come here for the week so that I could be with Josh" I reply smiling at him, he nods in response. "Are you doing anything tonight?" he proceeds to ask, "not that I know of" I tell him, "want to come to a little team get together?" he says, I smile and nod excitedly. Brayden laughs at my response and kisses my head softly, "meet me at the Moose Jaw locker room when the game ends" he explains before walking away. I smile at his back before going to my seat near the Kelowna players bench. I watch the game with a huge smile on my face like every time, but this time i'm also smiling at the though of hanging out with Brayden later. As Josh is skating to the bench he sees me and winks at me making me blush and giggle. He laughs making me pout and stick out my tongue at him like a little kid, he then blows me a kiss smiling, this makes me smile again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait next to the Kelowna locker room after the game, which they won 3-2, so that I can tell Josh about hanging out with Brayden and his team. After a few minutes he walks out of the room smiling, he brings me into his arms happily swinging me around, I laugh with a huge smile on my face, "Josh put me down i'm going to get dizzy" I tell him before kissing his cheek softly. He does as I ask keeping his hands on my waist, I take a deep breath before talking, "so I saw Brayden before the game and he asked me to hangout with him and his teammates tonight" I explain biting my lip nervously, "oh really?" Josh says, "yeah I said I would go, but if you don't want me to go I can totally tell him that" I explain, "no it's fine Ange, I know you guys are close, go have a great night with him" Josh exclaims smiling at me, my smile widens, "you're the best Josh" I say throwing my arms around his neck happily, he laughs at my reaction and pulls away from the hug before kissing my lips gently. "See you later Ange" he says after pulling away from me, I wave at him as I go to walk to the Moose Jaw locker room.

I get to Brayden's locker room and I knock on the door nervously, A shirtless guy opens the door confused, "hi is Brayden in there?" I ask him, "yeah, let me just get him" he replies smiling at me before going back into the room leaving me waiting outside. I look down at my feet feeling bored, "Angie" I hear, I look up at Brayden with a smile on my face, "hey" I say before hugging him. "Want to come meet the guys?" he asks me once he pulls away from the hug, "sure" I reply hesitantly, "they will love you Angie, don't be nervous" he explains to me as he takes my hand to pull me into the locker room.

We walk into the locker room together and all the guys stop talking and look at me, I look at my feet avoiding eye contact. "Guys this is Angie she's one of my friends from the World Juniors" Brayden explains to his teammates, I look up and see that all the guys are smiling at me which puts me at ease. They all come up to me and introduce themselves to me, I smile and say hi to each of the guys. "Guys Angie is going out tonight with us so make sure she sticks with us" Brayden explains, "let's do this!" I say jumping excitedly in the air. The whole team laughs at my excitement which makes me blush and cover my face with my hands. I feel someone take my wrists and pull them away from my face, I see Brayden smiling at me, "don't worry Angie they like you, they're just teasing" he tells me, I latch onto him with my arms around his torso as I rest my head on his shoulder, Brayden then brings his arms around me and rests his head on mine. "Where are we going?" I ask him, "just a restaurant a few blocks away from here" Brayden replies to me, "when are we leaving?" I add, "as soon as all the guys are ready, so probably in a few minutes" he responds before kissing my head and letting me go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk next to Brayden as we go to the restaurant, he has his arm across my shoulders making me feel safe. I see the guys ahead of us walk into the restaurant so I get out from under Brayden's arm and I skip to the restaurant happily, "Angie slow down" I hear Brayden yell, I just giggle as I walk into the restaurant with his teammates. Brayden catches up to me while we're waiting to get seated, "what took you so long Bray?" I ask him innocently, "I just don't seem to have the same happiness level as you when it comes to food" he replies to me, I laugh and link our arms together.  I stand there with Brayden waiting for out table I would never realize what is to come the next morning...

A/N Okay sooo the drama is coming in the next chapter...I hope you guys still like this story.... <3