16

A/N Wow well this chapter is soooo long, but I hope you guys like it!!! <3

Angie's POV
*Game Day*

I wake up and find myself on Josh's bed alone, I sit up and notice a little piece of paper on the night table so I grab it. I unfold it and see Josh's handwriting all over it,

Went to practice, see you later!
Josh
Ps - open my closet and take the box on the top shelf, it's for you

I smile at the note imagining him writing it before leaving for his practice. I put the note down before getting off of the bed and go to Josh's closet. I open the door, I look at the top shelf and see a thin box so I grab it and bring it down. I sit on the edge of the bed as I take off the top of the box. I see the Kelowna Rockets logo right away, I pick up the jersey with a smile on my face, I see that it's a Morrissey jersey, a paper falls onto the floor, I pick it up and unfold it,

This jersey will look perfect on you

I bite my lip as I hold up the jersey to myself, I slip it on and see that it falls to mid thigh on me. I twirl around and feel the material swish against me, I giggle with a huge smile on my face. I look at the bedside clock and see that it's almost noon and Josh should be home soon, so I go to the kitchen and I see Blake sitting at the kitchen counter eating food, "hey, where are your parents?" I ask him, "they went to work" he replies, I nod and go try to find something to snack on as I wait for Josh to get home. "Hey Angie?" Blake suddenly asks, "yeah" I reply turning to him, "are you wearing anything under that jersey?" he adds, I look down at myself and realize that it looks like i'm not wearing any pants, I blush, "y-yeah, i have shorts on" I reply to him bringing the jersey up to show him my denim shorts, he nods, "just making sure" he tells me before he continues eating.

After the slight awkwardness fades I keep trying to find food, I hear the door open but my back is towards the door as I look through the fridge. I bite my lip hovering my hand over the cheese thinking of making a grilled cheese sandwich. Arms come around my waist from behind, "I hope you're wearing something under that" Josh whispers to me, I feels the tingles go down my spine, "y-yeah I do" I reply leaning back into Josh, he puts a kiss on my neck gently making me shiver. I step out of his arms and I snap back to reality, "we are in the kitchen, not here, actually NEVER here" I tell him with my hands on his chest to stop him from getting too close to me. He laughs at my reaction, "awe Ange, you're so innocent" he tells me, I blush at his words. I'm suddenly head over heels as Josh throws me over his shoulder, "HEY!" I say hitting his back. He suddenly puts me back on my feet, I look up and see a lady standing in front of us smiling. I suddenly realize that it must be Josh's billet mom. "Hi I'm Angie, Josh's girlfriend" I say sticking my hand out to her awkwardly, she laughs and pulls me into a hug, "hello dear, I hope you are wearing something under that beautiful jersey of yours" she says to me, I groan, "yes ma'am I'm wearing some shorts" I explain once she pulls away from me.

Josh comes to stand next to me with an arm around my waist. I look up at him with a smile as I snuggle into his side. "Well Angie, as you have already spent one night here, I don't mind if you stay here for your whole stay" Josh's billet mom tells me smiling at us, I blush, "thank you" I reply smiling at her. "Josh no funny business" she tells him with a wink, Josh groans, "yeah I know" he says, which makes me blush even more. She walks out of the room and I bury my head into Josh's chest, "Ange, hey, whatcha doing?" He asks me, "hiding from more embarrassment" I reply sounding a bit muffled, "don't worry about it Ange, it won't change her opinion" he explains to me wrapping both of his arms around me, "yeah but I would have rather been wearing something appropriate when I met your billet mom, now she probably thinks I'm dating you for all the wrong reasons" I tell him with a sigh, "no she won't think that, she knows that you aren't like that, I've been telling her how great you are, you have nothing to worry about" Josh says to me kissing my head gently before he starts dragging me out of the kitchen and to his room.