Chapter 6: Everyone has a story

Start from the beginning

Thug Grunt: "N-Neopolitan?!"

Thug Boss: "wh-what the hell are you doin' back in Vale?!"

Neo: ...

Thug Grunt: "i-It was his idea, not mine!

Thug Boss: "... s-Screw this! No way am I sticking around- just leave us alone!"

Thug Grunt: "Wait up Boss! Don't leave me to die!"

The group of thugs then ran off in a hurry, leaving Neo looking... disappointed?

Y/N: "Hmm, you are famous... no? Infamous with thugs. You strong?"

Neo: Nods vigorously and playfully flexes an arm

Y/N: "... Why need help then? Last time in alley... when thugs came, you hide?"

Neo seemed really confused by this question, and then after realising what you meant, she then pulled out her Scroll again and starts typing on it, after a moment she then turns the screen of her Scroll towards you so that you could read what it said.

_________________
That wasn't me!
That was my friend Mint!
_________________

Y/N: "I... do not understand? Same body but different names?"

_________________
What do you mean by that?!
How did you even come to that conclusion?
_________________

Y/N: "Sense it. I hunt back in forest, I track target... I maintain focus on target... I can tell if new creature or same target. Efficient. Respectful of nature... Papa taught me."

_________________
I'm a target to you?! D:
Are you sure you're not just making assumptions?
It sounds like being around so many people is foreign to you.
And Mint & I have a little bit in common which may have confused you?
_________________

Y/N: "... Not sure, all confused now. You make head hurt now..."

_________________
Haha! Sorry, sorry!
You're quite fun to tease!

I wouldn't hate spending more time with you!
But I gotta go now, unfortunately.
It seems I have a couple things I need to deal with...
_________________

Y/N: "Oh, I see. You have my magic paper- ah! I am meaning my Scroll details, yes?"

Neo had started typing on her Scroll again but was once again interrupted by another loud voice yelling in our direction.

???: "HEY! YOU!"

Neo looked over at the source of the voice, she seemed to recognise the owner with a momentary reaction of surprise... or was it fear?

Regardless, Neo quickly adjusted back to her more sly and care-free face, turning back towards you and then waved goodbye with a wink before running off in the opposite direction.