𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xl. love bomb )

"NO— dodoco!! don't eat the slime!! bad puppy!"

"hold on jean, dear," lisa said from the other room— bennett and klee were in the kitchen, "YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE MAKING A MESS OUT THERE!! sorry, jeannie, my son's boyfriend is making slime with klee." due to the fact that klee says everything she knows out loud, the information about bennett and razor's relationship spread to lisa fairly quickly.

"we're not!" klee and bennett both called at the same time, voices sing-songy.

"klee we have to clean up before lisa sees us!" the kitchen counter's original state was no longer visible— let alone imaginable. klee's glitter and bennett's baking soda were splattered and sparsed all over. bennett found himself laughing as he tried to clean up their first batch of glittery rainbow slime from the floor. there was colorful slime all over their hands.

"but klee wants to make red slime now!! i wanna call it dodoco special!"

the blonde giggled and patted klee's head. "okay we can do it later, i pinky promise! but we have to clean our workspace first." he held out his pinky for the little blonde to link hers. klee smiled brightly and complied.

boreas, andrius, lupus and spots soon began to bark— seemingly out of nowhere, but it seemed someone was at the door. the doorknob rattled, and before klee and bennett could answer it, it came open— there was razor. dodoco, the smallest dog, trotted to the entrance to greet him. razor grinned as all of his canine friends nuzzled themselves into razor's legs.

he looked up, bennett giggled— he looked so adorable, razor only wanted to kiss him. it made him absolutely melt, despite how explosive bennett and klee could be together. and he wasn't sure how, but there was also a pink dot of slime sitting on bennett's nose.

"big brother!!! me and bennett made unicorn poo slime!"

"hm," grey eyes averted to the state of the kitchen, "i see... and bennett told me.. klee has instagram?"

klee's cheeks went red, amber eyes glaring darts into bennett's soul. "you said you wouldn't tell!! you snitched!!! snitches get stitches!"

"OKAY— I KNOW, but he asked me how you contacted me— what was I supposed to say?!"

"you were supposed to say that i sent you a letter by bird!"

"wha— KLEE YOU NEVER MENTIONED THIS!"

razor chuckled, shaking his head. he proceeded to kiss bennett on the cheek.