𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xviii. where did the party go? end. )

at this point, venti would take control of the plan.

there was a trick to spin the bottle that venti knew of. instead of spinning the bottle twice, it'd only have to be spun once. the bottle's nozzle would face one person, while the bottle's bottom would face the second person. then those two chosen individuals would spend seven minutes locked in a closet together— it was incredibly convenient, the way venti played. especially for this elaborate scheme, thought up by the most brilliant minds of the group.

the room was cool and dim-lit, venti's room was exactly the way you'd imagine it to be, filled with pretty golden fairy lights and succulents, cute little plushies scattered across his bed. and, of course, instruments in the corners of his room. it was all around a pretty place— and highly spacious, perfect for a game of spin the bottle, on this obnoxiously bright moon night.

and so, within this room were fischl, barbara, xinyan, xingqiu, chongyun, xiangling, noelle, xiao, venti, aether, his sister lumine, razor, bennett and two other people that only xiao and venti knew— a fellow with white hair and one bright red, fiery streak, and another with choppy black hair and dark eyes. ( a/n: who tf are they )

bennett and razor both wore the same expression— lost and distraught. a severe case of lovesickness that could only be cured by sheer force. they'd never confess on their own. the cloud-haired boy being far too shy, the blonde, dense. and as xingqiu and fischl predicted, this led the skinny lovers to sit on opposite ends of the spin-the-bottle circle, far from each other, heads down so they wouldn't have to meet eyes.

now, the trap had been set. there was no escaping the fate of what would soon to be.

"okay everyone~! i'm assuming everyone here knows how to play spin the bottle! soooooo i guess i'll get started then~! seven minutes and seven minutes in the closet only you guys ehehehe~!! if you go longer than that, i'm going to assume the worst and publicly embarrass you~!! just kidding, ehe! but seriously," said venti with a cheeky, exaggerating simper. his cheeks were still rosy, but he'd sobered up fairly quickly— xiao would say this is one of venti's passive talents.

"i'll get us started then!" the bard-like fellow said, extending his dainty hands to the middle of the circle. this was the tricky part. venti, who'd been let in on this plan, believed that letting other people fall victim to the bottle before bennett and razor did was a most wise choice. venti, surprisingly, was quite skilled at cheating this game with mathematics. there was an entire science to angling the bottle, he would say, as well as the hand you would spin with. barbara hadn't questioned it— xiao had insisted on trusting him, as he'd informed everyone that venti is incredibly knowledgable about things like party games.

after reading the room, venti decided the first two. he squinted his verdant eyes only slightly as he skillfully spun the bottle on the floor. the nozzle had pointed to noelle— on the opposite side of the circle was lumine.