𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. ( 𝗲𝗻𝗱 )

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( xliii. the end )

bennettslifesucks has posted for the first time in a while!

bennettslifesucks

liked by barbsings, ventithebard, toiletboundhutao and 23,660 others

bennettslifesucks #bennettcooks part 2!!!! @pfxiangs i'm back!! and ill be going live on yt in about an hour and we have a special guest so!! yayy i'm sorry again for the long hiatus but i'm good now! <3 thank you guys so much for the continued support, really, i mean that. i don't know where i'd be if you all weren't by my side, every single day.

13.3k comments

wolfy normal food?
📌:: pinned comment ;; ( bennettslifesucks has liked this comment! )

pfxiangs . bennett. please. not this again. please. the peas look so bland... just put one bit of seasoning please you don't have to be a chef, just please. bennett you're killing me slowly
( bennettslifesucks has liked this comment! )

user1 STOPP WHY THE POST BUT THE CUTE CAPTION OMFGBJFNDNSN OMG IM SO GLAD UR BACK

user8 welcome back.

user2 @user8 for someone who's such an extra you truly are trying so hard to have a redemption arc 😭

barbsings IMMA WATCH BESTIE 🛐😈
( bennettslifesucks has liked this comment! )

ventithebard welcome back bennett!!! but... why are you eating the sims...?╰(● ⋏ ●)╯

alatus I will be joining your live. I am bored.

ventithebard awww i'm that boring?? :,(

alatus No, idiot. I love you.

ventithebard (ᗒᗨᗕ) I LOVE YOU TOO!!

notaether YAYY welcome back!! i will be joining your live :)

lumilumi i will be joining too <3 also bitch text me more.
( bennettslifesucks has liked this comment! )

user1 @notaether aether can we like go on a date lol

notaether @user1 when and where

user1 HE DID NOT JUST REPLY IM SISOEJORTHKDBDHDBDDNF 😦🐸

user9 damn user1 is really y/n right now

user10 Welcome back bennett!!!!

user12 omfg is this special guest who i think it is...

user2 WAIT NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW RAZOR COMMENTED

user14 OMG RAZOR COMMENTED WJEJKRNGMG

user3 wolfnett canon?!?!?!?! ☝️😟‼️

user4 🐺👍?!

-

🔴 watch now: bennettslifesucks is going live!

-

the live chat filled with users at a faster rate than bennett had ever seen. razor was in bennett's room, watching furret and wölfein, not visible to the camera yet. today would be the day. they wouldn't announce their relationship— it was too early for that, bennett and razor had feared. however, today, bennett would return, and razor decided he was ready to show his face. they were prepared for the "#wolfnett" comments this time.

"HI YOU GUYS!! Oh my god, I didn't realize so many people would join, hi everyone!" He thanked all of the super chats from the bottom of his heart before continuing what he'd planned to say to all the people that supported him. he wasn't playing games today, nor was he reacting to a video— today, on this live, bennett would just talk.

"okay, so um— i wanted to say thank you for staying with me. this is the first time i had to take a break from social media and shit. and— i thought i was going crazy, y'know? i guess um, yeah just thanks for staying with me. it means— it means a lot. it means a lot when people stay with me." razor smiled to himself hearing that.

"anyways, y'all are probably like 'here we go bennett is being sappy again,' SO, let's get into the fun stuff— also i see xiao and lumine and aether and barb in the comments so hello, besties— anyway, we have a special guest with us today!! and i bet you guys already guessed it— razor, you can come in now," bennett whispered the last part. the boy in the corner of his room smiled and sat down beside him. the chat had never been so lively— and razor found himself smiling at how many people were so excited to see him. the blonde nudged him, and held his hand under the desk.

he'd now speak in front of all of these people.

"hello," he said without hesitation; he tightened his grip on bennett's hand for comfort, "i'm razor — you.. may know me as wolfy, but i had... revealed my name some time ago. i have been... friends with barbara since middle school. and um... barbara showed— introduced me to all of these... cool people. bennett ... is one.. cool person i met. coolest. person i met."

"stop— i'm not that cool," whispered the snowy blonde.

"you are ... very cool," razor simply replied, before continuing to talk. the live chat, of course, filled with shipping comments— but, again, they were prepared for that.

"anyway... this is my face. this is me. i'm glad ... that all of you exist. i... have friends... and people... who care about me. and, thanks to barbara, and aether, and xinyan, and all of you... and you guys... and... and bennett, i feel... happy. i can be me. i am just razor. and i feel like i am.. the best razor that i can be. thank you. for everything."

-

"razor," bennett said, words diffusing through the night air. his room was dim— they lay beside one another, beneath the fairy lights. the lesser luminescence played on razor's pale face. "i'm really proud of you. you spoke really well earlier."

"thank you," he replied tiredly, "i was only speaking.. from the heart."

"no, thank you. i want to... thank you for everything, too," said bennett. the other smiled— it was barely visible in this light, and it was only a slight smile. however, bennett thought it was the brightest smile in the world. razor then would softly kiss his forehead.

"good night, bennett."

"good night, razor."

tired, act IV.
completed.

thank you for reading; get some sleep okay?