𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 #𝟐 (𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 ++ 200𝘬 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭)

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

( ch xx!! : extra #2 ; holiday special )

timeskip  — 6 months later

the end of the year was approaching. the friend group had now graduated, some parted ways — some stayed together, attending the same colleges or neighboring ones.

barbara and xinyan separated— for barbara was accepted to a school with a prestigious medical program. xinyan, who solely wanted to study music, knew that if she asked barbara to come to school with her, she'd hinder her dream. she simply wanted the girl she loved to be happy. it wasn't all that bad, though, they'd see each other often, on holidays, and random visits.

xiangling, who's passion lied in cooking, solely, went on to study culinary arts at the same university chongyun's sister, hu tao, and her friend yanfei attend. xinyan and fischl attended the neighboring college— fischl went in undecided, but they may want to explore the world of criminology. noelle, similar to xiangling, decided to fly solo, leaving their hometown. she and lumine stuck together— and she decided to study social work.

and, xingqiu took a gap year to work on his novel, while chongyun stayed close by— he attended the closest university to home.

bennett and razor were among those who chose to stick together for college. truly, it was partly by chance that they happened to be interested in the same university. bennett knew that no matter what though, he would've at least applied to a college razor was interested in. bennett, similar to fischl, went in undecided, and to this day, has no idea what major to declare. and razor offered to help, except, he was in the same position. but, both parties had a bit of an idea of what they were good at. the blonde would always remark how good with animals razor is. he's always interested in them— he always seems to understand them, too. and razor always tells bennett that he's good at fixing things. recently, bennett would find himself crafting and tinkering— finding ways to make objects to solve problems. his favorite classes were his woodworking elective and engineering basics. maybe that meant something.

december had come— cold and inviting. now that their first semester of college was over, the main group of friends would return to their hometown. this frigid night, razor and bennett have just gotten off the plane, to see their parents and friends after months of trying to get by in university.

"ah, i can't believe we're finally back here," bennett whined, "i thought our first year was gonna go on forever. my dads are gonna kill me when they find out i flunked math."

razor chuckled and patted his boyfriend's head. "not flunk. i flunked english."

they were waiting for their bags now— the white-haired boy laughed to himself at how razor was so focused, intently eyeing every bit of luggage that passed by on the conveyer belt. bennett rested his head on razor's shoulder.

"i'm tired," he said sleepily.

razor grumbled and wrapped an arm around him. "don't sleep yet, benny..."

"but your shoulder is so comfy..."

the other rolled his eyes playfully and pulled him closer, until he spotted bennett's bright red suitcase with random pins on it— he pulled away to pick it up, much to bennett's dismay.

"here. dorky suitcase," razor teased, bringing it to him.

"hey!! at it's easy to spot!"

"...fair point," said the grey-haired fellow, squinting to look for his own dark purple suitcase. to his surprise, bennett had spotted it first, ran to pick it up and bring it to him.