EPILOGUE

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I walked along the beach side by myself with these pair of heels in my hands. But Riley was still out of sight. I couldn't find him anywhere and it's been 15 minutes.

"Happy birthday."

A very soft voice whispered in my ears as the both hands put a blindfold on me from behind.

"Just so mysterious." I chuckled. "Hey it's too dark and tight, I can't breathe..."

"Just shush and keep walking. I got you." He held my waist.

"And giving you access to hold me like that?" I groaned playfully.

"Exactly."

Riley was being all romantic. Even with my blindfold, he could still manage to whisper me some good things like how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have me. I've never been treated like this before. It'd be weird to say that I'm about to cry, but in fact, I tried so hard not to.

"Here." He stopped me. "Slowly sit on the lap."

"What?" I whispered. "Can I take this off now?"

"Just yet." Riley stood a bit away from me to take something but I couldn't sense anything at this stage. "Okay now I'm taking it off."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Slowly..." He untied the fold.

"Oh...my...goodness..." I was gasping for air because finally cried so hard.

It was the best moment I've ever had in my life. Riley set the whole candles to surround us beautifully. Then some dandelions among them, just like what he sent me earlier to my office. Also we got a basket of food, another dandelion, and a very bright sunset before our eyes. It's as orange as it was in Miami.

"Riley..." I stuttered happily crying.

"I love you." He didn't say anything else but that, and landed a very deep kiss on my lips.

"I love you too..." I hugged him tightly.

"Happy birthday, sassy little dandelion." He giggled, but bringing up a small cake with a candle on it. "Make a wish?"

"I... Oh my goodness I have no idea where to start. Lord, thank you for everything. Thank you for bringing Riley to my way. Thank you for this best version of life. I couldn't seriously ask for more."

I opened my eyes and sniffed. That's where his eyes met mine perfectly once again. The hazel ones I've always loved. The one person I used to runaway from for so long. The one figure I hated the most. He was indeed having a very warm heart, the most gentle one, the most caring one. I would be the dumbest person on earth if I was letting him go. Thank God for another chance.

"Thank you, you, for being you, for healing my heart, in the best way it could be saved." I whispered in tears.

"Blow it." Riley winked.

In deepest breath I could take, I blew the small candle and attacked him with another hug. I've never been this happily emotional. Surprising myself, I'm not that sassy inside actually. He made me change.

"I love you little princess." He wrapped my body with a small blanket.

"Thank you for everything. I love you too." I snuggled myself deeper.

"You're the best thing ever happened in my life."

"No. You are the miracle."

"Together forever?" Riley gave his pinky finger.

"Together forever." I tied our fingers.