Chapter 1

KYLIE'S P.O.V

Yes, I'm Kylie Farnsworth, and why so care to know about me.

Being a 17-year-old girl, you have to fight for yourself, even if that means to be rude to some people.  One, I hate when people are being fake at me.  If you don't like me, just confront it up.  Two, I don't like ice-breaking moment that people usually do.  I mean, if you don't feel like talking to strangers, then don't.

Pretty clear?

And three, I hate myself.  My parents have been telling me that I will become a doctor when no, not even close, I want to be fashion designer for waffles' sake.  Why do I have to be a doctor when there are so many unemployed scholars in this world?  Where should I go with that honorable title?  Why asking your daughter to be a doctor too?  Is there even a regulation that doctors' children should end up being a doctor?  Funny.  Adults don't see reality.

But apart those stuff I dislike, I at least do something I'm comfortable with in my life.  For the very first time, my parents give me a space for myself.  They let me do online school.  With that, I still can do internship here and there with some big fashion designers here in town.  Bless their soul.

So yeah, like this morning.  I will have a class at 1:30 pm, so there is plenty of time to go to work before it.  Homeworks are done.  Hey don't get me wrong.  I have high GPA so far.  Ha.  High five.

"Mom, Dad, I'm leaving!"  I screamed to every inch of the house.

"Breakfaaaast!"  Mom yelled back.  Typical.  Showing you that we have this real mother-daughter relationship.

"Doneeee!"  I rolled my eyes.

"Done?"  She walked up to me showing my plate.  I didn't even touch it.  "Then what is this?"

"Sandwiches."  I gave a big grin.  "Oh cmon Mom, I'm late!"

"Of course!  Isn't it amazing to be late?"  She walked here and there taking some tissue to wrap my sandwiches.  "Tell yourself you're late next time you want to ditch morning hour."

"Wonderful."  I kissed her cheek.  "Daaaad!"

"Holy, girl!  My ears!"  Mom covered it.

"You're the doctor.  Haha.  Bye!"  I took a bite.

"Bye Ky-girl!"  Dad waved.

Haha.  You should see my morning thing.  Mom and I yell at each other, when Dad being stuck in between.  Of course, he's the one who's pretty quiet and compose among us three.  Someone should be the victim, right?  Aye.

I drove my car so fast, up to my office.  When I arrived, some guys were taking off the 'Melanie Pace' sign name in the upper side of the building.  Don't say that.  Don't say Melanie's going to close her office.  Where should I go again.

"Good morning Kirstie!"  I waved.  "Sandwiches?"

"From you?  No thank you I don't need more hospitalized moment."  She chuckled.

"Hahaha...  True that."  I winked.  "Mel's position?"

"Coffee machine."  She pointed.

"Alright!"  I walked further inside this office room, where I have been working for 3 months.  "Melanie baby!"

"Holy muke, you Ky!"  She spilled some coffee.

"Ouch!"  I laughed so hard.  "Tissue."

"Thank you."  She glared me.  "Good morning.  Let's wooooork!"

I just knew that.  Meant I have to follow her everywhere, taking notes of next project.  So far we have done pretty huge ones.  AMAs, People's Choice Awards, and some other feature photoshoot.  Pretty fun.  But from what I heard, Melanie has signed a new project.  Okay...take a breath...  Music video shooting.

"So, as you know, we're signing a contract for music video."  Melanie opened the meeting by sipping her coffee.  We soon joined the team of 4..

"Huge."  I nodded.

"Exactly.  It's for a band, some friends of mine, Before You Exit."  She wrote down the points.  "And a model."

"A model?"  Kirstie asked.

"A girl model."  Melanie pointed at her.  "And she's yours."

"Whoa.  Should've not asked."  Kirstie wrote on her note.

"Haha you can't go wrong with me.  Up next, the boys.  These boys have a solid picture for their video.  It's called Soldier.  I have sent the song to your email, you better check it up later.  Listen to it, embrace it, and let me know what your plan is."  Melanie gave assignment.

"Should there be work shifting for now, or..."  I raised my hand.

"Actually yeah I want to do that.  Kirstie you got the girl..."  She gave Kirstie the photo of the girl model.  "Catarina you got...Toby."

"Toby?"  Catarina studied this guy's face from the photo.  "He looks like a surfer."

"He does.   And he's the youngest, still 16.  You better watch out."  Melanie laughed the devil-ish one.  "Morgan, you have Connor.  And Kylie, you're with Riley."

"Blonde one..."  Morgan mumbled happily.  "I love blonde guy."

"What a statement."  I smirked, looking at this guy with pretty sharp jawline and proportional body.  "Riley...huh."

"Yes.  Riley's the main vocalist.  He'll be get shooted the most.  Be aware of that.  Your look of him should be outstanding."  Melanie put her hands on my shoulders.

"Ouch."  Morgan smirked.

"Class dismiss.  We'll be back tomorrow with a concrete plan for their clothes.  I'll try to find some watches for them.  Riley and Toby will wear one.  And Cay, could you please make a call for guitar assistance?  We need two."

"Alright."  Catarina nodded.  "Acoustic?"

"Acoustic."  Melanie walked out of the room.  "Bye loveliests!"

"Is that even a word..."   I rolled my eyes.  "Happy hibernating, guys!"

"Yay, happy!"  Morgan said in sarcastic tone.

You see that?  My team is full of sarcastic people.  Hah.  But we always do our job tremendously.  Melanie loves us, of course.  There are plenty of work we have done.  This is just one of the kind, right?  So let's think.  What might fit to this model-looking guy?