Chapter 11

KYLIE'S P.O.V

"Good morning." He pecked my lips. "We gotta hurry babe."

"Hurry at 6? Please." I closed my eyes again.

"I'm done showering. You're up." He pulled my hands but it caused my whole body to sit. "Now, KyKy."

"Urrrrgh..."

"I'm the boss. You should get ready. That's an order."

Riley kept telling me stuff to keep me alive. But the more he spoke, the more I wanted to sleep again. But how, he's the boss indeed. And it's my job to make sure he looks perfect on today's shoot.

"Alright." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Spending 15 minutes inside, I walked out already dressed up and a messy bun. I found Riley sitting on a couch, watching TV, smiling so widely at me. How nice. Gosh he's too attractive.

"You look beautiful." He kissed my hair from behind. "Ready?"

"Hmm." I packed my bag and held his hand.

"Wow, that's the first time." Riley intertwined my fingers tighter.

"Looking back at how many girls were gasping for air because of your beauty, I'm afraid gonna lose you in 5 days." I smirked.

"You're such a..." He landed me a kiss.

"What?"

"Girlfriend. Hahaha."

"Oh I have whole right in the world to feel that way." I walked away to the elevator by myself playfully.

"Babe? Hahaha cmon don't be mad. You do. And I want you to feel that way forever." He ran to me.

"Good." I smirked.

We went to the lobby and immediately found Morgan, Kirstie, James, and Catarina. The rest were still upstairs. James looked so funny with his morning calls to each room. Later, we had Melanie coming. And lastly, finally, thank goodness after half an hour, there were Connor and Toby.

"I told you to wake up earlier." Connor slapped his brother's hand.

"What? You fell asleep in the bathroom. That's one skill dude." Toby replied.

"It's because you didn't knock!" Connor replied again.

"Bro bro stop it. Please. We're working." Riley stopped the debate. "You guys should've not slept together last night."

"Said the guy who slept with his girlfriend." Toby pouted.

"Oh my freaking chicken. Why me." I shook my head.

"Because you're too young to sleep with a girlfriend." Riley replied, making Toby pout even worst.

"Stop it." I slapped Riley's stomach.

"Ouch!" He laughed.

"Alright boys let's go. Lonnie's outside." James clapped his hands and made us carrying our bags.

"Toooour buuuuus!" Connor danced along.

"Hello Lonnie-guy!" Riley fistbumped the cool driver.

"Hey kiddos. Get in." He helped us with some luggages.

We soon adjusted ourselves inside the tour bus as Lonnie took us all to today's shooting venue. In the mean time, we the girls were working on our each guy. Morgan helped Connor to dress up. Catarina fought with Toby's sour patch of whose getting more attention from the celebrity. And I, with Riley, tried so hard to dress him up in this very brilliant leather jacket in between his tickled and pokes.