Chapter 3

KYLIE'S P.O.V

"Darliiiiiings you get me my jewels please!" The boss was already screaming since this early morning.

"Oh my gosh." I breathed out. There are still so many to do for Riley. "Where the celebrities will arrive though?"

"Just a moment. They're in last traffic light." Melanie checked her phone.

"Miami, here we go..." Morgan danced around.

"Why so happy?" I glared her.

"Why not being happy? We're gonna shoot." She mocked me.

I didn't bother to reply her any further. Enough. Now how to do today's work with also having test online. I know it's online. But when I work on my test, there's this solid stopwatch to count my time. I don't want to be interrupted by 'Kylieeee!' kind of scream. I want them to leave me alone with this math. I can pull it off in one hour. But obviously, Melanie doesn't give one hour free on set.

"Hey hey hey!" Finally, a big car has arrived at our office lobby. Plan changing. We will get in the car with them to go to Miami.

"Hello love!" Melanie hugged Connor. Yeah it must be Connor. He was the one who came out from the car.

"Mel I miss you!" He squeezed her inside his hug.

"Miss you too! Oh meet my team. This is Morgan, Catarina, Kylie, and Kirstie." She asked us to meet him.

"Hello." We all said in unison.

"You'll be handled by Morgan. She'll make sure you look perfect." She pulled Morgan's hand. "Get along guys, get along."

"Ah..." Connor smiled happily. "Hi I'm Connor."

And yeah the rest of conversation I wasn't really paying attention at. They walked further inside the lobby to have a talk meanwhile our assistants load the stuff.

"Toby! Ah hello pretty little boy." Melanie ran to him. Oh wow this guy is seriously tall.

"Mommy!" He fake a girl's voice. "I miss you!"

"Aw I miss you too! Hey this is Catarina for you. Have some first talks!" She pushed the couple to the corner.

"Kylieeeee come here baby." Melanie whispered. "In three, two, one..."

"Hey. Hey Mel. I'm Riley." This guy shook my hand.

"Kylie." I said in short. Why, he looks like plain charming guy you usually meet at the beach. I don't like it.

"Just Kylie?" He asked me to walk to another side of the lobby.

"Just Kylie, indeed, just the thing you need to know about me."  I rushed to walk away.  Didn't like to be around him though.

"But I usually talk to the people I work with.  You're doing my style, right?  Can we be friends?"  Riley stopped me.

"Oh stop doing your celebrity moves.  It doesn't work that way with me.  We'll work later.  Now, leave me alone.  I have headache."  I hopped inside this big van.

I intendedly spaced out during our ride.  Melanie, Connor, Toby, Morgan, and Kirstie were singing along as the guys setting up the guitars.  It's gonna be used in the music video.  Gosh, this will take two days straight.  I have told my parents I wouldn't be home til 2 days from now.  But you know, school is still school.  Always no excuse.  And yes I still am looking for the way to solve the problem without making Melanie throw some stuff on our shooting set.

"Ky, you're okay?"  Catarina sit by my side.

"Hmm.  Just a bit confused."  I whispered.

"School?"  She whispered too.  "You want me to tell something to Melanie?"

"Not sure though, I think she wouldn't let me."  I shook my head.  "But it's math, so I don't want to mess it up."

"I understand."  Suddenly Riley joined the conversation.

"Step back."  I threw my sight away.

"Uhm...I think...I'll be there with the guys."  Catarina slowly moved back with the pact.

"Cay!  Cay!"  I groaned.  I want her to stay here.  But she's too far to hear my voice.

"See?  It's only two of us now.  You can talk to me.  What math test?  You're doing online school?"  Riley still tried.

"Can you just please give me some space?  I really really need it."  I rolled my eyes on him.

"No.  I want to help.  Let me help.  I think we're in the same grade."  He, in fact, sit closer to me.  "Senior, right?"

"Huh, what do you know."

"I want to know.  Don't you understand?"

"I understand that I ask you to give me some space!  Mind your own business, for Pete's sake."  I put my headset on.  Oh cmon dude, stay away.

"Still gonna help anyway."  He mouthed at me.

"Whatever."  I closed my eyes trying to sleep.  Why is Miami so far.

Few hours later we arrived in Miami.  Still going to take some couple hours to go exactly on set.  It's on the top of building.  But we still have time, because the shooting will be started in the afternoon.

"Kiiiiids we're in the candyland!"  Melanie danced and cheered with Connor.  "Let's go!"

"Aye!"  Kirstie was the first to climb out of the car.  "Where's my dear model?"

"In here!"  This pretty girl waved.  "Hello!"

"Hello!"  They hugged each other.  Later, we introduced each other but then immediately climbed to the rooftop.

"Alright..."  Melanie spreaded her all tools on the floor.

"Oh Mel."  I rolled my eyes.  "It's not the way we work."

"Why?"  She looked at me with that little puppy expression.

"Here."  I put a lap on the floor, it's the one I brought from the office because really know who Melanie is.  "Organize darling, organize."

"Hahaha...  Ah I love you KyKy."  She squeezed my face.  "Hey cmon, work on Riley."

I sighed, nodded, and turned around.  There I found this guy sitting on the director seat.  He was on his phone peacefully.  I looked around too.  Morgan and Connor were doing great since the first second they met.  All laughs and tickles, just real smooth.  Toby and Catarina, even though Cay kept slapping Toby's hand playfully for being such a dork, but they're cool too.  Kirstie was already doing the girl model's hair - the one I even forgot the name is.  Leaving me with this client.  Gosh.  So random, but I don't like him.  He looks, sounds, moves, exactly like those fake guys in town.  Because I don't think there's a certain genuine guy even on earth, except my father.