14. QWERTYUIOPASDFGHKLZXCVBNM

-

Friday was a full-day quirk training. Well, it was supposed to be. Unfortunately, All Might, Aizawa-sensei, along Present Mic left for Tartarus. Leaving the class canceled and everyone had self-study for the whole day instead.

Izuku was in the separate dorm's living room. Checking his notes that Deku, his villain counterpart, rewrote on another paper and stapled it to his notebook pages. He had to give it to his other-self.

Deku's notes were better than his, by far, in every way. Ookay... That's weird. Using his nickname but referring to another person who is also him, by the way, just slightly different.

His analysis was in code, and the code changed every page he rewrote. The handwriting was incredible! It looked like printed and not handwritten at all! Maybe it was? No. Izuku shook his head at the thought.

Deku isn't allowed to use any appliances or even go near one. He looked around. There isn't even a computer here, and the TV won't turn on. It's just a display. Izuku's hand went to his pocket to fish out his phone. Only, it wasn't there. Huh?

Flipping the pouch, he found it empty and quickly stood up in the search for it. He checked under the couch, the mattresses, the seats, the window, and other places. It's not here.

Leaving the living room, he checked the dining room this time. It wasn't there. Hopefully, it's in the bedroom. My head's starting to spin from looking. He stopped when a thought occurred to him. Deku hasn't left the bedroom the whole time. What is he doing?

Hurrying up the stairs, he opened the door and saw his phone in Deku's hand, who was comfortably lying in his bed.

" Hey! What are you doing?!" Taking his phone, he looked at the screen and noticed it was unlocked. " How did you know my passcode?! "

" We're the same person, so obviously, I would know."

" That doesn't make sense! It's-" He cut himself off, but Deku continued it for him. " AllMight_isAWESOME!1!heiscapableofbeingthisworld'sGOD!1!. It's long yeah, it contains an underscore, exclamation mark, and numbers, but it's basic for an All Might fan such as you." He indifferently said. Deku sat up and ruffled his hair before looking at Izuku, who was blushing in embarrassment.

" Give me your phone."

" What? NO! Why would I?!" Izuku hid his phone behind. " You didn't give me the chance to close the program. " Deku reasoned his right hand still in the 'Give it to me' position.

" What program?" Izuku turned on his phone and started typing his password. Deku didn't stop him.

Once it opened, Izuku felt his stomach turn. It showed camera footage of a blonde child with red wings being tortured and forced to kill. Izuku's eyes squinted at the adult in front of the child about to kill him, and his stomach turned, even more, when he recognized them. It was Ocean Ruler, one of the most favored limelight heroes during his days as a toddler.

He watched as the child's wing sprouted a red feather that plucked itself and hardened as the child held it in his hand. That quirk! Izuku's eyes widened, and his grip tightened on his phone. He watched Ocean Ruler scurry away only to have his hands and feet be impaled on the floor by red feathers. As the child, Izuku realized was Hawks, the Number 2 Hero, approached him.

He held a hand over his mouth when Hawks raised his feather and beheaded the hero. He threw his phone at Deku -who caught it with ease- as the head rolled as seen in the video.