Eight. Was it just me? Or was there no option selection for mass uploading?

-

Questions were cut short after that, although many still had questions, the look on the usual class sun's face stopped them. So classes rolled down ordinarily despite the villain in the room, but he was sleeping, so less tension, I guess?

And then came lunch, and that's when things started to get un-normal for ordinary days at UA, but again, when was such a thing for a chaotic class on a chaotic school? (Don't ask why these two paragraphs end with questions, I don't know either.)

Swift, like someone with a speed quirk, Deku took out two boxes from his bag and picked Izuku up, then ran out of the dumbfounded class.

And after moments of silence.

" HE JUST KIDNAPPED MIDORIYA!!" Mineta screamed.

" KIDNAPPED!?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Kaminari yelled.

" WELL, A VILLAIN JUST TOOK A FELLOW HERO-IN-TRAINING AND RAN AWAY! ISN'T THAT KIDNAPPING?!" The Pop-off quirk user yelled back, followed by another moment of silence.

" CALL AIZAWA SENSEI!" The rep commanded.

" ON IT!" And most complied. " THE REST LOOK FOR THEM! THEY COULDN'T HAVE GONE THAT FAR!"

" BUT HE WAS QUICK!"

" THEN LET'S BE QUICKER!" Usually, Katsuki wouldn't care, but he did. And so he went along with them -he even used his explosions to go faster.

<Maybe I should instead type normally instead of codes?... LKLISEEHSMAIIPDTHNT:)OIGN>

Izuku looked at the scenery in front of him. It was like being in 2 or more places at the same time! Civilization with magnificent tall buildings, towns with all kinds of shops and homes. You could also see some heroes patrolling if you squint your eyes and stare enough. Then on the other side was Mother Nature's territory, trees with luscious green leaves and some with beautiful pink cherry blossoms. And, is that a pond?

" Hey." Turning around. Deku was sitting under the little shade beside the entrance of the rooftop. " Stop staring and eat."

" Oh right!" Sitting beside him, he took his lunch and began eating. At some point, Deku stopped eating, simply looking at the sky. " Did.." Izuku mumbled, gaining the other greenete's attention. " Did you... Ju-" He bit his lip, dare to say it. " Take his Advice??" He asked. They held a staring contest for a while. Glistening emerald greens looking at dark pine green ones. Izuku lost, looking away. He couldn't handle the lack of emotions on the other.

" No." Izuku looked back up, his eyes full of confusion, but the others were instead staring back at the sky. " I was only considering it... "

" But then... What about what you said in class?" Izuku asked, moving a little closer and facing Deku to gain his attention. " I wanted to keep it vague, and it wasn't a lie either."

" Then-"

" I didn't jump -I got pushed." Izuku's eyes widen in fear. He almost got killed??. " B-but who?! Who pushed-"

" I don't know. I can't remember." He said, standing up and looking down and straight as the young Hero-in-training's eyes. " But they were smiling."

Izuku didn't want to believe it. He looked for ANY indication that this was a lie in the dark one's eyes. He found none.

" I'm not lying, so you can stop looking at me like that." Turning away and walking towards the edge. Izuku abruptly stood up when Deku jumped over the fence and stood on the edge. " It was how I met the league..." He started, slowly walking along the border, completely calm, like one wrong step he wouldn't fall. " I woke up in a tube, illuminating a dark room, and was greeted by some crusty ass bitch..."

He smiled at Izuku, who was still looking at him with worry and fear-filled eyes. " As bitchy as he is... He gave me worth. Even after saying I didn't have a quirk. " He gripped the fence harder and leaned his body away from it, cocking his head back.

" Soon after that, I met Kurogiri and learned new things. Then came more people, people who understood my pain as they also experienced it. It was like a new family, A very welcoming one, without secrets, without holding anyone back, even if we had lots of mental issues." He laughed softly.

Then looked at Izuku. His smile, seemingly gone taunting. " Can you say the same to yours?" He climbed back to the other side, finally letting Izuku breathe properly. At least for now.

" What do you mean?" He softly asked.

" I mean, will they accept you if they found out you were quirkless?" And once again, Izuku was suffocating.

" Tell me, do you think they would've become friends with you if you were quirkless? How would they possibly react that a quirkless person dares to have the Greatest Number One Hero's quirk instead of someone better? Someone with a powerful quirk. " Deku continued, arms spread to their sides, a gesture to imply himself and Izuku. Quirkless Shits.

" This society hates quirkless. Even if some people don't, they don't dare to help us. Why? Because they're selfish! What do you think people would think of you if you associate with 'diseased' people? What difference would these people be? They have quirks! Wonderful quirks that society never shunned nor humiliated them for it because they were heroic ones!"

" Is that why you're a villain?" Izuku asked, finally getting a say in this 'conversation' " Yes." He answered.

" The truth is, we Villains are broken people who society pushed to the edge of our patience and sanity... And Heroes are nothing more than people who thrive from our fall." He bluntly said.

"Then how about me?" Izuku whispered. When he brought his head up, showing tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

" I'm the same... I'm considered a Quirkless Worthless Deku that can't do shit! And even now with a quirk! What can I do?! I just break my bones and worry everyone around me!" He screamed, shocking Deku a little for cursing. " Am I deserving of this quirk?! Or should All Might really have given it to Mirio-senpai?! Because he would've been a better successor than me!" At this point, his tears have begun to spill. " I'm the same! I could've just became a villain like you!"

" But I'm here, aren't I?!" He asked, determination showing in his tear-filled eyes. " I'm here learning to be a hero instead of being a villain!" Izuku angrily yelled. No one would go here anyway. So might as well -yell, shout, scream, cry, or whatever he's been keeping in for listening to Deku's side.

" HEROES ARE ALSO BROKEN!! TO THE POINT OF INSANITY FOR PUTTING OUR LIVES ON THE LINE FOR SOME UNGRATEFUL SOCIETY! THAT ONCE WE DO SOMETHING WRONG OR DEEMED UN-HEROIC OR DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY EXPECT! THEY TURN THEIR BACK AT US! DESTROYING OUR SO-CALLED IMAGE! YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!" Deku grinned

" BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!" -But then frowned. " BECAUSE I AM HERE TO CHANGE THAT! I'LL PROVE TO EVERYONE HOW WRONG THEY WERE! AND I'LL PROTECT ANYONE ELSE FROM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AS ME!!" Izuku shouted, then crouched, catching his breath. Deku looked at him, and before he could talk, the rooftop door was swung open.

AN, How did I do?