11! Finally fixed the timeline and created another Backup.

-

Izuku strolled the rainy night with heavy feet. He woke up right at 8 in the evening, meaning he slept for 13 hours. Despite that, he lacked the energy to properly walk.

Splash!

He watched with empty eyes as the car that just drove past him faded from his view. He looked at his muddy and drenched clothes and sighed. He couldn't care less about how he looked right now, for his destination didn't require him to look presentable... There was also the possibility he would look even worse when he gets there.

He stopped when he saw he was right in front of the Cemetary Gate... Screw that 'possibility.' He thought as he felt tears welling up in his eyes and closed them to prevent them from spilling.

Taking a deep breath, he continued. Pushing the metal gate, and with a creak, it opened. He walked through the graveyard, occasionally turning or stopping when he heard something. It was late at night, and here he was in the cemetery.

He completely stopped when he saw he was right in front of it. He stared down at the marble grave in front of him as he felt his tears slowly spilling. He bit his lip to prevent that. No, he wouldn't cry -he shouldn't! It's been months, but he still couldn't believe it, yet it all felt like yesterday...

Inko Midoriya

2117 - 2148

In life, we loved you dearly. In death, we love you still. In our hearts, you hold a place no one else will ever fill.

 In our hearts, you hold a place no one else will ever fill

He clenched his fist and took out a crumpled and pitiful paper, and read the letter written for him once again.

/////

Dear Izuku,

My son, I... I said something awful to you... I've always regretted that. Back then... I just gave up on you... but you never quit, Izuku. You kept chasing your dreams, even when everybody, including me... Didn't believe that you can. But now I can make it up to you!

I met a good gentleman, you see, a retired hero he said he was. He offered me a proposal he would give you a quirk and train you in exchange for my labor and being your ward for the time being. I accepted, of course! You've always wanted to be a hero, but being quirkless made that impossible, so with this! Now you can!