Seventh! Have I uploaded this? Cuz I spent a week on this for a decent ending

-

Deku was standing on the edge of a building. Looking at the beautiful sunset in front of him. From the sun, colored the sky yellow, turning into orange, then red and finally purple. It was like straight out a painting. The last he'll ever see if he takes another step forward.

He felt a presence behind him and looked behind to see a blurred image. He squinted his eyes, rubbing them in hopes -to clear out his vision when he was suddenly falling. He looked up, seeing the blurred person peering at him from the roof. Smiling as his head hit the ground.

He woke up lightly gasping, rubbing his eyes. He heard a soft snore on his right. Izuku was sound asleep, a little drool on his mouth, like a peaceful baby. Deku stared at him before sitting up and walking over to his bed, still staring at him.

" Forget who you were because it was him who ruined everything, who was too weak, and your not him anymore, are you Deku?"

He remembered the words he heard after he woke up falling on the roof. Looking at this... Pathetic 'hero' he couldn't help but think to himself, how he despises him. Despise his own foolish self.

I Hate You Izuku Midoriya

IGV DQFN EIOATFL VGXSR OZ ZQAT ZG AOSS Q SOGF

Morning came. It was 7 AM, an hour and 40 minutes before school starts. Although Lunch Rush would handle the students' lunch, our dear little Villain Deku insisted on cooking both of their lunches.

Izuku looked down while his counterpart showered. After a while, he felt the shower turn off, and Deku walked out of it, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his torso, and looked at Izuku, who haven't even touched the soap nor the All Might shampoo he had.

" Hurry up, or we'll be late. I'm supposed to be the one who's reluctant to go to a hero school here... I'm a villain." Deku said. Izuku remained quiet before speaking up. "It's just..." He mumbled. "It's a bit awkward looking at you naked and-" Deku shoved his face into the water, his face scrunched up, looking a mixture of disappointment and disgust.

" We're using the bath at different times from now on. Don't you fucking dare come in while I'm using it."

Deku looked at the uniform he's been provided with, then shrugged and wore his villain clothes. He went out of the walk-in closet and saw Izuku struggling with his necktie.

He approached him and undid his tie, nudging him to get his attention, and began to re-do his necktie. He finished and looked at Izuku's astound face.

" Do it the way I just showed you." And Izuku did so, well, at least tried to. Deku untied his tie and re-did it again, this time slower. This went on a few times, maybe 7? Before Deku strangled him with the necktie for a few seconds out of anger and aggressively did Izuku's tie himself.

" Wait, what time is it?" Izuku asked. Deku merely shrugged and went downstairs to pack their Bentos. Izuku looked at his phone from the Bed table and rushed down the stairs to the kitchen, took his bread, and full-cowled to UA, dragging Deku, who was calmly eating his share of sandwich. He mostly got dragged along with Toga by Twice or Dabui when doing their missions, so this was nothing new.

This is normal... He thought but remembered this was a hero -well in training- dragging him, not a fellow villain. Well... More or less...

VIN RG KGXFR HOMMQL EGDT OF LJXQKT WGBTL

Aizawa waited in front of Class 1-A as he watched the green blur of lightning speed towards him, dragging a black figure. Midoriya stopped right in front of him and started apologizing. " I'm so sorry I'm late! Aizawa-sensei!"

"It's fine, Midoriya. Wait here. I'll explain the situation first." Midoriya nodded, and Aizawa entered the war zone that quickly quiets down as soon as he opened the door. All noise heard just a moment ago outside dispersed.

" Good Morning." he greeted, walking behind the desk. " For the last 3 days, as you all noticed. Midoriya has not been with you. And yes, it is because of the quirk accident he was involved with." He added, noticing some were about to raise their hands to question.

" The quirk teleports a counterpart from another universe that would be here for a month. So that brings us to another announcement, " He paused for the information to sink in. " UA will be holding a Villain Rehabilitation Program for a whole Month due to Villain Midoriya, who is right outside of our class as we speak." Faster than Iida can raise his hand, he called in the 2 outside.

Izuku came in first, looking apologetic, head down, then Deku came in, his head held high. SO DIFFERENT! The class thought.

" To avoid mixing which you would like to converse with. Call me Deku, and this one Izuku or Midoriya. Any questions? No? Okay." He said, completely ignoring the people who were just about to raise their hands. He was about to sit on his chair when he noticed ash blonde hair and piercing red eyes that looked at him with shock, fear, and... Was that regret?

He grinned and leaned on the teacher's desk. " Sorry, you! Ashido!" He called unto the pink person who was one of the people about to raise their hands. " Are you dating anyone?!" Most of the class facepalmed.

Looking at Deku, he was more attractive than Izuku despite being the same person... perhaps it was the demeanor? Like Most girls like Bad Boys, right? Especially young teens...? " No, next! Tokoyami!"

" What dark tragedy led you to become a villain instead of a hero?"

" Two words." He said, having 2 fingers up. " Swan. Dive. " He purposely slowed that down. Bakugo froze, his red eyes growing smaller by the second. He understands, which means he also said that in this Universe.

Deku thought and looked at Izuku who's face was priceless by his standards. Seems like your life as a hero isn't as good as you told me, Izu-Kun, having your own tormentor in front of you every single day. Looking at Aizawa sleeping, not caring. And it seems like the heroes are too 'busy' to care nor notice. Internally grinning, he went through different conversations in his mind with Izuku. To slowly turn the boy into a villain like him, as it SHOULD BE. 

AN, I spent a week, and this was the best I could do... Honestly, I'm probably gonna upload this cuz not only am I starting to feel pity for myself just here... Typing ... To myself... But also! I am uhmm... In need of support? Now I understand why most people don't just write the whole story completed then upload it... So that means... All this was published on July 4, 2021, at 4:30 PM, on a rainy day.