🤍 Chapter 59 🤍

Start from the beginning

"You're really going all out, huh, Iida?" Eijirou asked.

"Boys, are you all done with your rooms?" Mina called out as she, Kimitsuki, Ochaco, Momo, Toru and Kyoka joined them in the sitting area.

"Yup!" Denki replied. "Just relaxing now,"

"Well," Mina said while Kimitsuki gave Minoru a look when he kept ogling at her and Momo's chest. "The girls were all talking just now..."

"... and we have an idea!" Toru added.

"Want to have a room presentation contest?" Mina suggested.

It was clear from her voice and her expression that she wasn't quite asking for permission, rather she was straight-out telling them. And this seemed to dawn on Izuku as well, who realised that his room would be the first to be rifled through if they did this.

"No, no!" Izuku shouted as he tried to stop them all to pile up to the second floor where his room was the first to be opened. Kimitsuki followed after them hesitantly. "Wait –!"

Ochaco opened the green-haired male's room and Kimitsuki glanced inside to see that it was just like his bedroom back home – filled with All Might merchandise down to the curtains and the covers. Kimitsuki figured she'd gift him something new for Christmas.

"It's filled with All Might!" Ochaco exclaimed as all the girls looked around in curiosity while Kimitsuki stood back, used to this. "It's an Otaku's room...!"

"It's because I admire him..." Izuku replied sheepishly.

"Izu-Chan has always had such a bedroom," Kimitsuki admitted, smiling toward Izuku. "Ever since we were young, it was filled with merchandise,"

"You've been in his bedroom?" Ochaco asked, looking between the two of them.

"Of course," Kimitsuki replied. "After all, Izu-Chan and I have been friends since we met in elementary school... it's been about ten years now, right?"

"Yes," Izuku confirmed, grinning, trying to distract them from his room.

"She's been in your room and you're still just friends?" Minoru asked, looking at Izuku with scrutiny, causing Kimitsuki, Izuku and Ochaco to look at him.

"What are you trying to insinuate?" Kimitsuki asked, her voice low in warning. Minoru tremble and moved back the moment her eyes got the first glint.

"Crap, they just started something," Denki commented to Hanta and Eijirou, both of whom seemed to be dreaded this room inspection that Mina and Toru were into.

"But it's kind of fun..." Hanta admitted.

Soon, everyone had piled out of Izuku's room and were walking down the corridor to the next room, which turned out to be Fumikage's. The boy was already standing guard at his door, leaning against it in order to block their path, clearly not keen on sharing his sanctuary.

"We should just go ahead if Tokoyami-Kun isn't comfortable sharing his space," Kimitsuki said but sweat-dropped at Mina and Toru pounced on him.

"This is foolish," Fumikage said.

But Mina and Toru easily pushed him out of the way and opened the door to his room. Kimitsuki looked at him as he was left thrown on the ground and reached out to help him up before she took a glanced into his bedroom, which was entirely dark.

"So dark! Scary!"

Although it was dark in there, Fumikage seemed to have set it up rather nicely and Kimitsuki liked the look of it. Everything was either black or purple in colour, including the lighting which glowed a magenta colour. Those were her favourite colours as well.