Chapter 2|Happy birthday

Start from the beginning

Woosh

Sophia slapped Emily across the face,she fell off nialls lap and held her cheek with her hand.
"Bitch!!keep your hands to yourself you desperate slut" Emily yelled at Sophia....kill her Sophia,kill her.
Sophia grabbed her by her hair and made Emily look her in the eye

"Look who's talking you LITERALLY  can't keep your hands to yourself,don't sit on people's lap with out there consent you whore and can't you see he's uncomfortable he LITTERALY PUSHED YOU OFF OF HIM ,what do you want? To feel his bulge/grind on your leg? Well honey to bad cause you can't. Not when I'm around and any of our friends, your lucky today I won't beat the shit out of you because it's my bestfriends birthday today,so you get a free pass now leave and I don't want to see you for the rest of the day ok?........OKAY??.."Sophia shouted,if I was that girl I'd shit my own pants.

"Y-yes ok- okay, y-you won't see me f-for the re-rest of the d-d-day"emily stuttered.
Sophia let go of Emily hair and and Emily ran out on the verge of tears
"Thanks" niall thanked Sophia
"No problem she needed to be put in her place " Sophia replied
"I'm soo proud of you" Daphne faked wipes a tear
"Me to" louis smiled

Sophia smiled and sat back in her seat.
I moved my chair closer to hers and whisperd "I have a bithday wish for you to make come true~".
"Yeah anything for you" she whisperd back
"You have to tell niall you like him this week" I said cheekily
She instantly turned red and said "n-no I can't w-wha-what if he doesn't like me I'll e-em-embar-embarass myself"
"No you won't and please,it's my birthday"
"Fine,only for you"

I smiled and then the teacher walked in and started to teach the class

The rest of the day went by normally,everyone wished me a happy birthday and Emily never came near us she never even made eye contact with us....i must say soph I'm impressed.

School eventually finished and I went back home.

On my way home I checked the time.
3:30pm
"Mom should be home any minute" I mumbled to myself

As I near the house I relised the door was open and immediately got worried because our door is never open unless someone was leaving or entering. I waked even faster to the door...when I opened the door a million digffrent thoughts rushed through my mined,there was glass on the floor,mirrors broke,cushions out of the couch,a picture of me and my mom was on the floor broken...I looked around more and heard a noise of somthing fall,I felt like I was going to pass out..I went to where the noise came from and opened the kitchen door I saw knives falling out of the draw I stooped down to examine it..when suddenly someone says
"we've been looking for you everywhere"
I turned around and there I saw my mother's boyfriend Anwir and his son Duncan.both looking at me with merderous looks.i started to crawl back from them when Duncan grabbed a knife of the floor next to my left foot.
"Hey lia I'm sorry but im not sorry" Duncan said
I jumped up and tried to run out of here before they can catch me and to my luck Anwir caught hold of me (note the sarcasm) 

"I should have killed you years ago when I had the chance" Anwir told me
"Why are you doing this?" I asked
"Didn't your mother tell you?" Duncan asked
"N-n-no" I hesitantly said
"Well it's soon gonna be over so no need to tell you" Anwir evily said

He took the knife from Duncan and turned to me when he was going to stab me with the knife when..

Smash

A vase hit Anwir on the head causing him to instantly pass out..I smiled when I saw who was there my mother.
Duncan let out a battle cry and pushed my mother and repeatedly hit her,I started to fight Duncan to make him let go of my mother.
I wasn't the best fighter so this went in for a while 15 seconds to be exact.i was pulled away and looked up and saw Anwir he had woken up from the hit he grabbed a knife and tried to stab me again my mother had broken free from Duncan so she came and helped me again..this time she took up a plate and smashed it into Anwirs' head I copied her and did it to Duncan,mom imidiatly hugged me and started saying words like "I'm sorry" and "I should have known it's all my fault".

I looked at her and said "Mom it's not your fault of course you wouldn't know this jackass was doing this,it just not your fault"
"I'm still sorry baby I should have still gotten a clue"

Again we heard a noise and looked back and saw Anwirs  loading a gun and Duncan standing behind him looking at me with hatred and somewhere in his eyes i could have sworn he looked like he was sorry. Anwir aimed the gin at me and my mother got ferrous she tackled him and tried to take his gun away.

I just stared at them in shock and a ruthless pull on my hair snapped me out of it. I started atacking back at Duncan none messes with me,my mother and my hair. Our fight went back and fought with no stopping the only thing that stopped us when we heard the gun my mother and Arwin were fighting for was shot,Duncan and I quickly stippled fighting and turned our heads. What we saw was-..................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!
Sorry for any wrong grammar and spelling.
Please remember this is my first book so it's might not be good, I'm trying to do the book as good as I can and as you read please can you comment your thoughts on what I write, if you don't like somthing please point it out and if your like it so far please vote this book!!

                                             -sasha💜

I wrote this not long ago and I read it over and I cringing so much.