Chapter 5: You may not be the same naive girl but you're my baby girl

Trinity's p.o.v~

From the moment I saw them I wanted to use every word in vocabulary. Nothing could really explain what I was feeling that the fact that they were in front me. I guess they were actually shocked but when they call me by my names every single emotion other than anger disappeared.

"50 PUSH-UPS!" I shouted at us.

"But......

"Now thanks to your friend here you guys got it double and you have to keep in sync if you guys by any chance if you guys mess it up you'll have to start over from the top." I said as I put up a wall around myself not wanting to show any emotion cause i refuse to let them see that i was broken.

"Do I need to double it because I would so if I were you I would I'll start adding." I said which cause them to drop to the ground and they began.

20 minutes later

They had started over about 6 times and the first time they thought I was joking, the second time was because they were all trying to rush it,( about twice) and the fifth time was because Private Griffith tripped up and right now they were doing our best and I was behind them.

"Good guys that's 100 next time don't risk it you guys are dismissed you can have the rest of the day and tomorrow off I hope you will not waste it or make me regret ever giving you a day off." I said before dismissing them. Where they they drop to the ground from exhaustion but they had it lucky because my Captain was harder than me for being the only girl in his group and being the only person in my team to actually talk back to him but that was the past it not time for that. So I turn around, leaving them sprawl out on the ground while I was walking towards my barrack. With a heavy chest knowing the worst was about to come but I still refuse to see as in that way. I may not be the same naïve little girl that they know but I'm still naïve in something. I then start walking to the med room hoping I could see him

~Flashback~

As we walk through the smoke I still felt a little fear that was with me which I was not able get out but that's when I felt someone grab my hand where I had look across to see that he was holding my hand.

"Everything is going to be okay, just get the job done and do not look back." He said whispering so I would be okay but little did I know everything was not going to be okay I would not have took following our captain words completely. Suddenly a sound of bullets went flying threw the air and some of them where bouncing off the wall along with our captain start yelling for us to move out. Not to long we were our split from our team. Just like the plan. So without any trouble we start moving forward.

~End of Flashback~

It was that day that I change along with me almost losing my partner. Suddenly I realize I am in front of his hospital room. I was at the door about to open the door right before I froze and jump back. Not to long ago I overheard he had woke up and since then I have not be able to visit him.

"Hello..?" He called out probably thinking I was the nurse although my brain was telling me to run I listen to my heart and walk in. Looking up I saw that he was smiling.

" Hi Trinity I was waiting for you." He said with the biggest smile on his face. Tears began to fall from my eyes and they would not stop I walk forward until I was within arms length where he had pull me in. His warm was like the same day when he hug me right before the clock went zero.

"What took you so long?" He asked tightening his arms like he was scared like I was like I am going to disappear.

"I was scared," I said hugging him as tight as he was going to disappear suddenly I heard the bell saying visiting hours were over. So I try to break away from his arms.

"No please stay," He says refusing to let me go around me some more.

"Okay I'll stay but I want you to know that I have a group to deal with the day after tomorrow so I cannot slack off not even for you." I say pretending to be serious but I fail and end up giggling. So I let him wrap me in his arms before my eyes start to drop sleepy but before I drop sleep I heard him mutter.

"You might not be the same naive little girl but you are my baby girl," He say kissing my forehead making me blush while he chuckle.

"Good night Noah," I said before dropping sleep.

~Noah's p.o.v~

As she drop sleep in my arms I smile remembering the times she came and visit me although I was in a coma I heard when she came and visit me along her cry when she think it was her fault that was the only thing that keep me from the light continuing to fight to see her.

"You can come in Alyssa, Liz, Alisha and Sel," I said making them open the door to come in. They showing a shock expression on their face what did they expect we spent so many years in the army of course we know when someone was listening to our conversation.

" You're the only person who would be brave enough to listen to our conversation." I said with a raise eye brow which made them nod their head.

"But Noah when are you going to to tell her?" Alyssa asked as I continuingly pat her head.

"Soon." I answer.

"Well you have to are she might get hurt all over again," Sel said this time making me feel guilty.

"I know but for now it's not the best time but until then let's keep this quiet no one else is suppose to know now you guys let her get some sleep," I said.

"Okay we know you want some alone time with her so we'll go Noah oh and welcome back but you might got some competition," Liz said making all the girls smirk right before they left.

"Well I if it's a competition they want, then it's a competition they'll get,"